• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Holiday Bookings: Tips and Tricks for Fair Vendors | 11/7 Fair Date

In summary, the conversation discussed ways to make a holiday fair more effective and book more events for December. Suggestions included offering discounts or special packages for multiple bookings, hosting a virtual cooking class, and partnering with local businesses for promotion.
DebPC
Staff member
I haven't done a holiday fair in a few years. At our state fair I do the drawing for a free show where I shop for and pay for the ingredients for their 2 recipes. Not near as effective as 3-4 years ago. Those of you that do holiday fairs- any
ideas??? The fair is 11/7 and I'd love 1-2 more December bookings.

One idea is to offer discounts or special packages for those who book multiple shows. For example, you could offer a 10% discount for customers who book two shows in December, 15% for three shows, and 20% for four or more. You could also offer a "holiday bundle" where they get a discount if they purchase a certain number of recipes at once.You could also host a virtual holiday cooking class, where people can join online and learn how to make your recipes, with you teaching them step by step. This could be a great way to reach more potential customers, as well as provide more value to your existing customers.Finally, you could also consider partnering with local businesses such as grocery stores or restaurants to offer special deals to their customers. This could be a great way to promote your services and gain more exposure.

Hi there! It sounds like you're looking for some ideas to make your holiday fair more effective and potentially book some December events. Have you considered offering a special holiday promotion or discount for those who book at the fair? You could also try creating a festive display or offering samples of your products to entice potential customers. Another idea could be to partner with other vendors at the fair to cross-promote each other and potentially attract more customers. Good luck with the fair and I hope you're able to book some December events!

1. What is a Holiday Fair Booking?

A Holiday Fair Booking is an agreement between a vendor and a holiday fair organizer for the vendor to sell their products or services at the fair.

2. How do I book a spot at a Holiday Fair?

To book a spot at a Holiday Fair, you can usually contact the fair organizer directly or fill out an application form on their website. Some fairs may have specific requirements or deadlines for booking, so it's best to check with the organizer beforehand.

3. What types of products or services can I sell at a Holiday Fair?

Holiday Fairs typically feature a variety of vendors selling handmade crafts, food and beverage items, artwork, and other unique gifts. Some fairs may have restrictions on certain products, so it's important to check with the organizer before booking a spot.

4. How much does it cost to book a spot at a Holiday Fair?

The cost of booking a spot at a Holiday Fair can vary depending on the fair's location, size, and popularity. Some fairs may charge a flat fee for a spot, while others may take a percentage of sales. It's best to inquire about pricing with the fair organizer before booking.

5. Can I cancel my Holiday Fair booking?

Most Holiday Fairs have a cancellation policy in place and may require a certain amount of notice before canceling a booking. It's important to check the fair's cancellation policy before booking to avoid any potential fees or penalties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tinat51796