• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Holiday Event: Featuring Silpada and Scentsy!

In summary, a Holiday Event Flyer is a promotional tool used to showcase seasonal products and special offers for the holiday season. It can be obtained by attending events, visiting the website, or contacting a local consultant, and can also be requested in digital or physical form. The flyer typically features a variety of products from the seasonal collection, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and recipe books, as well as popular holiday-themed items. Special discounts and promotions are often included, and the flyer can be used to place an order online or through a consultant.
dkitten13
Let me know what you guys think! I'm excited about this. Me and the Silpada lady are basically trading "shows". I asked the Scentsy lady after that arrangements so I asked her to merely ask all her "peeps" and she can keep it as a show for herself to make it worth her wild.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Home for the Holidays.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:
That looks great. I'm doing 2 events like that this week. I have two friends who sell Tupperware so they have both set up open houses and invited myself and other DS companies.

Hey there! It sounds like you're really excited about this trade with the Silpada and Scentsy ladies. It's great that you're both able to support each other's businesses and make it a win-win situation. Best of luck with the shows!

What is a Holiday Event Flyer?

A Holiday Event Flyer is a promotional tool designed to showcase our seasonal products and special offers for the holiday season. It includes information about upcoming events, featured products, and limited-time deals that customers can take advantage of.

How can I obtain a Holiday Event Flyer?

You can obtain a Holiday Event Flyer by attending one of our holiday events, visiting our website, or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a digital or physical copy of the flyer to be sent to you.

What types of products are usually featured in a Holiday Event Flyer?

Our Holiday Event Flyers typically feature a variety of products from our seasonal collection, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and recipe books. We also include popular holiday-themed products such as cookie cutters, festive serving dishes, and gift sets.

Are there any special discounts or promotions included in the Holiday Event Flyer?

Yes, our Holiday Event Flyers often include special discounts and promotions that are exclusive to our holiday events. These may include discounts on certain products, free gifts with purchase, or limited-time offers.

Can I use the Holiday Event Flyer to place an order?

Yes, you can use the Holiday Event Flyer to place an order either online or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply follow the instructions provided on the flyer to take advantage of the featured products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef