• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Entertaining Party Ideas for Demo Recipes

In summary, the author suggests various ideas for Christmas centerpieces that are quick and easy to make, while also demonstrating some of the tools that can be used. Some of the ideas include a mini cinnamon roll christmas tree, a wreath made out of mini cinnamon rolls, and using red-hots or other red candies to decorate like holly berries.
jenniann
I have a host who wants to do a holiday entertaining party. I have a ton of ideas for SA centerpieces. But for demo recipes I am at a loss. She was hoping for quick recipes that look like they took all day to prepare, that are festive for the Christmas season. I am a demo person :p the more tools I demo the more I sell. So I need some recipes that will demo alot of the tools. I know I could make the braids into a candy cane shape but that is all the further I can get. I saw the mini cinnamon roll christmas tree in one of the cookbooks but have not tried it. Has anyone made it before or does anyone have any suggestions?

You can also make the mini-cinnamon rolls in the shape of a wreath and use red-hots or other red candies to decorate like holly berries. Use fruit roll-ups, cut into strips, and make a bow for your wreath. Not alot of tools to demo, though. Also, there is the Christmas Pointsetta mini-fluted cakes on CC. They look very fancy, but seem rather simple to make. (Although, I have not tried them, yet) Hope this helps spark some ideas. I'm sure there are others on here with lots more.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I saw the poinestta cakes online they do look cute, but I don't have the mini fluted pan.... not sure if it's worth getting just for a few shows. Thanks for the tip on making a wreath instead that might be a little easier to control the shape.

>>I have a ton of ideas for SA centerpieces<<

Please share them here !

or send them to me via e-mail: [email protected]

OK SA Centerpieces:

Right now I have my SA medium square with the medium bowl sitting on it on my dining room table. The bowl sits on the square with the corners of the bowl pointing to the edges of the square plate. (does that make sense?) In the middle of the bowl I have a 2ft. tall grass spray that is on a base (bought at a local craft store) around the base of the spray I have filled the bowl with crystal grape clusters, then in the 4 open spaces on the plate I have placed 4 clear votive cups.

I have the WS rectangle server on my breakfast bar with the white SA rectangle platter. I filled the platter with fall gourds and corlorful fall leaves. It sits on top of the table runner.

I have the hospitality stand with the entertaining set platter (green one) and 12 clear votive cups on it.

For christmas I am going to fill the medium bowl with colored christmas balls and intertwine them with a set of battery operated white lights. Around the plate I am going to put silk holly picks.

I will try and get some of them together before christmas and take some pictures and post them.

You have some great ideas. I would love to hear more if anyone has any. I am "challenged" when it come to decorating. I am the type of person who buys home interior and then uses the catalog to place the products on the wall. I am not artistic at all.

Shawnna

Decorating deficientYou're not the only one! The only "decorating" I have done is to hang pictures of my kids on my dining room wall. I don't even buy the home interior decorative stuff because I wouldn't know what to do with it! Any pictures and ideas would be greatly appreciated by me as well! Thanks to all those creative people out there. Without you, I'd be lost! :p

What great ideas! Also check out the little movie clip on the SA main products page.

kitty

Does anyone have any Hanukkah ideas?

SA ideasOn the PC website, there is Showstoppers. They have alot of cute ideas. Here is some of them.

Attachments

• ss_candied flowers.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 386
  • ss_grass.pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 365
  • ss_easy_candy_clay.pdf
    227.8 KB · Views: 429
could you post some more of the showstoppers as I am from canada and we do not get those and they are really great.

More ShowstoppersThis is all we have. I love these!!!!! :) Enjoy!!!!

Attachments

• ss_chocolate_bowl.pdf
    276.4 KB · Views: 441
  • ss_fruit_luminaries.pdf
    227.9 KB · Views: 380
  • ss_plate_artistry.pdf
    274.2 KB · Views: 361
  • ss_stainedglass.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 368
thanks so much those are great. if anyone else has any others I would love to see them.

I just made the Spiced Pumpkin Pie Dip from the Fall/Winter 2004 Season's Best and it was great! People couldn't believe how easy and quick it was and that it tasted just like pumpkin pie. They said that it tasted and looked like you had been in the kitchen forever...that it was "fancier" and different. Other recipes that I like are the different cookie recipes that you bake on the pizza stone and then top with different fruits and then drizzle chocolate over (both white chocolate and regular chocolate).

Could you post the Spiced Pumpkin Pie dip recipe? I am also looking for the Savory Cheese Bites recipe (I believe that is the name of it) from the F/W '05 Seasons Best. THANKS!

Savory Cheese Bites and Pumpkin Pie Spead recipesHere they are....

Attachments

• Savory Cheese Bites.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 390
Jessica--you beat me to it! :) The only thing I would change with the Pumpkin Dip is instead of eating it with apples, I would rather have it with graham crackers or animal crackers. Something about eating it with cold/room temp apples and the dip being warm just didn't work for me.

I'm going to try the Savory Cheese bites next. With how cold it's been getting up here in Upstate NY, I think I'm going to be making a lot of the PC "winter" foods/meals.

Thanks you guys are great!!!! :D

I have sent the pumpkin dip to my childrens school parties for years and I always send ginger snaps. The kids love them.

Ginger snaps sounds YUMMY with the dip!!! :)

What are some easy appetizer ideas for holiday parties?

Some easy appetizer ideas for holiday parties include bruschetta, cheese and crackers, pigs in a blanket, and vegetable platters with dip. You can also use pre-made dough to make mini quiches or puff pastry bites filled with various meats and cheeses.

What are some festive drinks to serve at a holiday party?

Some festive drinks to serve at a holiday party include mulled wine, eggnog, holiday punch, and hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps. You can also set up a hot cocoa bar with different flavors and toppings for guests to customize their drinks.

Can you suggest some main dish options for a holiday dinner party?

Some main dish options for a holiday dinner party include roasted turkey or chicken, glazed ham, prime rib, and vegetarian options like stuffed squash or vegetable lasagna. You can also incorporate traditional holiday side dishes like mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce.

How can I make my holiday party decorations more festive?

You can make your holiday party decorations more festive by incorporating traditional holiday colors like red, green, and gold. You can also use string lights, candles, and seasonal decorations like wreaths and ornaments. Don't forget to add some holiday music and scented candles to set the mood.

What are some easy dessert ideas for a holiday party?

Some easy dessert ideas for a holiday party include cookies, cupcakes, and mini pies. You can also set up a DIY dessert bar with various toppings and decorations for guests to make their own creations. For a more decadent option, consider making a holiday-themed trifle or a chocolate fondue with fruit and treats for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • jewls243