• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Holiday Shipping Deadlines - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the holiday shipping deadlines for Pampered Chef products vary based on shipping method and destination, with standard domestic shipping deadlines being 5-7 business days before the holiday and expedited shipping deadlines being 2-3 business days before the holiday. To ensure timely arrival, it is recommended to place orders as soon as possible and choose expedited shipping. Gift wrapping is offered for an additional fee and personalized items are available but may take longer to process. The return policy for holiday orders is the same as the regular policy, with the exception of personalized items and opened food products.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone know the holiday shipping deadlines? I cant seem to find them.
Thank you

I'm guessing the regular shipping deadline is Dec. 18th since the bonus for hosts goes through that date. I do remember seeing it...will see if I can find it again.

Thank you so much.

Do you know if we have a Thanksgiving one or what would your guess be? I"m in California so I'm thinking maybe 2wks before just to be safe. What do you think?

The deadlines tend to be 10 business days prior to the event: 5 business days is HO's commitment to process an order, and 5 business days is the longest shipping timeframe within the continental US (Where CA would fall).

Thank you girls!

What are the holiday shipping deadlines for Pampered Chef products?

The holiday shipping deadlines for Pampered Chef products vary depending on the shipping method and destination. Standard shipping deadlines for domestic orders are typically 5-7 business days before the holiday, while expedited shipping deadlines are 2-3 business days before the holiday. International shipping deadlines may be longer, so it's best to check with customer service for specific dates.

How can I ensure my Pampered Chef products arrive in time for the holidays?

To ensure your Pampered Chef products arrive in time for the holidays, it's important to place your order as soon as possible. This will give us enough time to process and ship your order. Additionally, choosing expedited shipping at checkout can help guarantee your items arrive on time.

Do you offer gift wrapping for holiday orders?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping for all holiday orders. You can select the option for gift wrapping at checkout for an additional fee. Our gift wrapping includes festive wrapping paper and a personalized note for the recipient.

Can I order personalized items for holiday gifts?

Yes, we offer a variety of personalized items that make great holiday gifts. However, please keep in mind that personalized items may take longer to process and ship, so it's best to order these items well in advance of the holiday deadline.

What is your return policy for holiday orders?

Our return policy for holiday orders is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef product, you can return it within 45 days for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that personalized items and opened food products are not eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
merego