• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Holiday Cover for 2020 Catalog - Release Date?

In summary, the new holiday cover for the 2020 catalog will be released on October 1st and will have a brand new design. It can be purchased separately or as part of the entire catalog and can be ordered through an independent consultant or on the company's website. The new holiday cover will be available in all sizes for both standard and mini catalogs.
ChefChris
Gold Member
I can't remember if I heard this year if they are going to come out with a new Holiday Cover for the catalog. Does anyone remember? In the PC Newswire I see the holiday mini catalogs are available Oct 1st but I need to order regular catalogs and wanted to know if the holiday one will be out soon.

Nope, no new big catalog; just minis.

thanks much

Glad of that... I ordered 100 of the big ones and still have 80 of them! Glad to get the holiday mini though to send out as invites! :)

I am also glad they are not coming out with a new holiday full sized catalog- I just don't think it's necessary and the fall catalog is gorgeous!

I agree!!!

I never switched over when they changed the catalog cover. Plus I can only imagine how much it saves them to just do one catalog a season.

Hi there! I can confirm that there will indeed be a new Holiday Cover for our 2020 Catalog. It will be released on October 1st, along with our holiday mini catalogs. If you need to order regular catalogs, I would suggest waiting until the new Holiday Cover is available so you can order them all at once. Happy Holidays!

1. When will the new holiday cover for the 2020 catalog be released?

The new holiday cover for the 2020 catalog will be released on October 1st.

2. Will the new holiday cover have a different design from previous years?

Yes, the new holiday cover will have a brand new design that is perfect for the upcoming holiday season.

3. Can I purchase just the holiday cover or do I have to buy the entire catalog?

You can purchase just the holiday cover separately or as part of the entire catalog.

4. How can I order the new holiday cover?

You can order the new holiday cover through your independent consultant or on our website.

5. Will the new holiday cover be available in all sizes?

Yes, the new holiday cover will be available in all sizes for our standard and mini catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
Replies