• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Cooking Show Flyer Invite

In summary, a Holiday Cooking Show Flyer Invite is a promotional invitation to attend a cooking show event hosted by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. To RSVP, follow the instructions on the flyer and there is no cost to attend. You can bring a friend and at the event, you can expect live cooking demonstrations, taste delicious recipes, and learn about the top holiday products from Pampered Chef.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I tweaked one I had gotten from another consultant a few years back...here it is in case anyone needs...

Attachments

• Mary Riley HOLIDAY ENTERTAINING INVITE Dec 09.doc
    581 KB · Views: 577
Thanks for sharing. :)

Now, how do we set the prettiest table? lol I know our Simple Additions play a key role.....does anyone have any specific decorative or entertaining ideas?

Thanks for sharing your tweaked version of the consultant's template! It's always helpful to see different versions of a resource like this. I'm sure it will come in handy for someone who needs it. Do you have any other templates or resources that you've found useful? I'm always looking to expand my collection. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What is a Holiday Cooking Show Flyer Invite?

A Holiday Cooking Show Flyer Invite is a promotional invitation to attend a cooking show event hosted by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. The flyer will typically include details such as the date, time, location, and featured recipes for the event.

2. How do I RSVP for the Holiday Cooking Show?

To RSVP for the Holiday Cooking Show, simply follow the instructions on the flyer. This may include calling a designated phone number, emailing a specific address, or filling out an online form. Your RSVP will ensure that you have a reserved spot at the event.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Holiday Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the Holiday Cooking Show. This event is free for guests to attend and is a great opportunity to learn new recipes, try out Pampered Chef products, and get in the holiday spirit.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Holiday Cooking Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend to the Holiday Cooking Show. Just make sure to indicate the number of guests when you RSVP so we can plan accordingly. This event is open to anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and holiday cooking.

5. What can I expect at the Holiday Cooking Show?

At the Holiday Cooking Show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, taste delicious recipes, and learn about our top holiday products. You will also have the opportunity to purchase products and place orders at the event. It's a fun and informative experience that you won't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefchristine1023
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies