• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Fun Holiday Cookie Exchange Party with Pampered Chef!

In summary, my customer suggested doing a party as a cookie exchange around the holidays. They talked about bringing 3 dozen cookies and also to bring one pampered chef item to make the cookies with. They also suggested bringing the recipe with them.
minersmix
One of my customers who happens to also be a friend suggested doing a party as a cookie exchange around the holidays. I have wanting to do an open house type of party anyway. Has anyone done a show like this before? We talked about having them bring 3 dozen (or so) cookies and also to bring one pampered chef item with them used to make the cookies. Any suggestions?

Have them bring the recipe also.

JaimeQ said:
Have them bring the recipe also.
Great idea!

Others chime in here...I have never done one of these and I would love to! I need ideas/rules/etc.

I've heard of it but never done it. So I don't really know the rules and regs. I remember something about you come with the cookies you made but you go home with a selection of cookies. Then you would come up with how many cookies people need to bring, and the number of cookies you want each person to take. And that would all depend on the number of people that would be participating also. Does that make sense?

Yes, they are to bring recipe(s) also. I went to one a few years ago and it was fun. Each person was asked to bring 3 dozen cookies. You bring home the same amount of cookies that you bring. It is good to bring the recipe not just to share with others but food allergies are an issue. It was great fun. I am hoping to use the K of C Hall and invite as many people as I can think of. I am also going to ask a few people to take orders for me. I was thinking of doing this the beginning of November and demonstrate the cookie press etc. If I am going to do a demo I do not think I will have them bring a pampered chef item just have them write it on the recipe card.

Last edited:
Thats a great idea for a holiday show, I will definitely give this some thought and post if I come up with anything that might be of interest!

Does anyone have more ideas for a Cookie Exchange? I am planning to do this in November. I would also like to set up a small table of sugar cooking for kids to decorate and take home with them.

If you go to files and type in cookie, you will find all kinds of info on cookie exchange and cookie swap shows!

I have done lots of cookie shows and they are my favorite to do. I do them for the whole month of November and for the first 2 weeks of December. If you go in and do a search for cookie shows or swaps then you will probably find my post on how I do my shows. It is rather lenghty. If you can't find it then let me know and I will let you know how I do my shows.

1. What is a holiday cookie exchange?

A holiday cookie exchange is a fun and festive gathering where friends, family, or coworkers come together to share and swap batches of homemade cookies. Each person brings a large quantity of one type of cookie and leaves with a variety of different cookies to enjoy during the holiday season.

2. How do I host a holiday cookie exchange?

To host a holiday cookie exchange, choose a date, time, and location that works for everyone. Invite guests and ask them to RSVP with the type of cookie they will bring. On the day of the exchange, provide a space for guests to display their cookies, along with containers for them to take home their treats. Consider providing refreshments and festive decorations to make it a memorable event.

3. How many cookies should I bring to a cookie exchange?

It is recommended to bring at least one dozen cookies for each person participating in the exchange. This ensures that there will be enough cookies for everyone to take home and enjoy.

4. What are some good cookie exchange recipes?

There are countless delicious cookie recipes that are perfect for a holiday cookie exchange. Some popular options include classic sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, chocolate chip cookies, and shortbread cookies. You can also get creative and try new recipes or family favorites.

5. How should I package my cookies for a cookie exchange?

When packaging your cookies for a cookie exchange, make sure they are well-sealed to prevent them from breaking or getting stale. You can use plastic wrap, parchment paper, or festive cookie tins. For added flair, you can also add decorative ribbons or labels to personalize your cookie packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allergycooker