• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Holiday Club - Join Now for Gifts & Incentives!

In summary, the Holiday Club was a success. People were able to fill out a Christmas wish list and some people boosted their holiday budgets over $300.
momof3
Silver Member
I was considering offering my customers a Holiday Club this year. I would provide gift wrapping if desired, but the main focus was the payment. They have until December to make their final payment and then I will submit it as a nice show. Shipping is either standard and they meet me or I go to their home or for anyone far away, special shipping. I'll draw so someone receives the hostess bene's at the close of the show. I have sent a weekly email reminding them to join and offering incentives for joining (free shipping, free items, etc.). A hostess of mine who was once a consultant herself suggested this and I am hoping it will be a big hit. I also sent everyone an email with suggestions for every person I could think of that they would buy a gift for from our new catalog. Has anyone else ever tried this? Any words of wisdom to grab them and get people and their friends to join?

How did it go? Was the Holiday Club a success? I did a holiday special where they could have a online book party and win a $50 shopping spree if they closed their show by Dec. 28. It didn't go as well as I had hoped. :(

I think that is a great idea. Tis idea could be a really good December booster as many people don't want to book then. I did a Christmas wish list at my November shows last year. All guest at the shows had the opprotunity to fill one out. I just modified the Outside order form. They listed the name of people who would be buying for them that Christmas and a good time to call. I enlisted my hostesses to help in calling, as it added to their party. It went real well with one party boosted over $300.00 and alright on others. I'm thinking I may add mothers day.

1. What is a holiday club and how does it work?

A holiday club is a program where you can save money throughout the year to use towards holiday shopping or travel expenses. It works by setting aside a certain amount of money each month and earning interest on that money until it is time to use it for your holiday needs.

2. What are the benefits of joining a holiday club?

There are several benefits to joining a holiday club, including having a designated fund for holiday expenses, earning interest on your savings, and the potential to receive gifts and incentives for participating in the program.

3. How do I join the Pampered Chef holiday club?

To join our holiday club, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. From there, you will be prompted to provide your personal information and set up a savings plan. Once you have completed the enrollment process, you will be an official member of the holiday club.

4. What types of gifts and incentives can I receive for participating in the holiday club?

The gifts and incentives vary each year, but some examples may include free products, exclusive discounts, or special holiday-themed items. As a member of the holiday club, you will receive updates on the available gifts and incentives throughout the year.

5. Can I withdraw money from my holiday club account at any time?

No, the holiday club is designed to help you save for holiday expenses throughout the year. Therefore, early withdrawals may result in penalties or loss of interest. It is recommended to only withdraw from your holiday club account when it is time to use the funds for holiday shopping or travel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefdeb410
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • dexheimers