1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Holiday bundle

1. 1) has anyone come up with a holiday baking bundle like deep covered baker one?

Oct 6, 2009
  2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

That is a great idea..I might have to look at the catty now and try to think something up.

3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

there was a file last year with gift giving ideas that could be adapted for this.... there are a ton of different packages in here, none of them are discounted or set up like the DCB bundle, but they could give some ideas to set up a bundle for Christmas baking... I made up a bunch of these and set them out at 2 different booths that I did and took them to my shows from November on and never got anything from them, but I still think they are pretty cool ideas.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/14842-christmas-pc-gift-packages-08-w.-pix-generic.doc

Oct 6, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Would anyone have the time to update that one? I love it, but it's got some retired items on it, and I'd love to see some of the new things, too. I actually have to work today, so...

Oct 6, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I plan on working on it. I don't put all the colored pictures in because it costs too much to print and is a real pain to coordinate all the pictures and writing. I have a booth on the 17th & 18th so will do it before then. I try to put in a few new products as well!

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?