1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Holiday bundle

1. 1) has anyone come up with a holiday baking bundle like deep covered baker one?

Oct 6, 2009
  2. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

That is a great idea..I might have to look at the catty now and try to think something up.

3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

there was a file last year with gift giving ideas that could be adapted for this.... there are a ton of different packages in here, none of them are discounted or set up like the DCB bundle, but they could give some ideas to set up a bundle for Christmas baking... I made up a bunch of these and set them out at 2 different booths that I did and took them to my shows from November on and never got anything from them, but I still think they are pretty cool ideas.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/14842-christmas-pc-gift-packages-08-w.-pix-generic.doc

Oct 6, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Would anyone have the time to update that one? I love it, but it's got some retired items on it, and I'd love to see some of the new things, too. I actually have to work today, so...

Oct 6, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I plan on working on it. I don't put all the colored pictures in because it costs too much to print and is a real pain to coordinate all the pictures and writing. I have a booth on the 17th & 18th so will do it before then. I try to put in a few new products as well!

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted