• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle!

In summary, the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle includes a variety of baking essentials and allows you to customize the items you want. There may be discounts and promotions available, and it can also be gifted to someone else. The shipping time for the bundle varies based on location and selected items.
camiesu
1) has anyone come up with a holiday baking bundle like deep covered baker one?

That is a great idea..I might have to look at the catty now and try to think something up.

there was a file last year with gift giving ideas that could be adapted for this.... there are a ton of different packages in here, none of them are discounted or set up like the DCB bundle, but they could give some ideas to set up a bundle for Christmas baking... I made up a bunch of these and set them out at 2 different booths that I did and took them to my shows from November on and never got anything from them, but I still think they are pretty cool ideas.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f6/14842-christmas-pc-gift-packages-08-w.-pix-generic.doc

Would anyone have the time to update that one? I love it, but it's got some retired items on it, and I'd love to see some of the new things, too. I actually have to work today, so...

I plan on working on it. I don't put all the colored pictures in because it costs too much to print and is a real pain to coordinate all the pictures and writing. I have a booth on the 17th & 18th so will do it before then. I try to put in a few new products as well!

1. What is included in the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle?

The Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle includes a variety of baking essentials such as mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, baking sheets, and cookie cutters. You can choose from a selection of our top-rated products to create your perfect bundle.

2. Can I customize the items in my bundle?

Yes, you can customize your bundle by selecting the specific items you want from the available options. This allows you to only choose the items you need or add on any additional items you may want for your holiday baking.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle. Make sure to check our website or reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals.

4. Can I gift the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle to someone else?

Yes, the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle makes a great gift for any baking enthusiast. You can customize the bundle with items you know they will love, or you can purchase a pre-made bundle and have it shipped directly to them.

5. How long does it take to receive my Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle?

The shipping time for the Create Your Own Holiday Baking Bundle varies depending on your location and the items you have chosen. Once you have created your bundle, you can view the estimated delivery time during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies