• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Bazaar: Ideas for New Consultant

In summary, the Gift Bazaar program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It provides discounted products and exclusive promotions to help new consultants jumpstart their business. To access the Gift Bazaar, new consultants can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Products" tab. There are restrictions and requirements for ordering from the Gift Bazaar, including a limit of one order per month and being within the first 90 days of joining Pampered Chef. New consultants can earn commission on Gift Bazaar orders, but the discounted prices and promotions may affect their commission percentage. Currently, the Gift Bazaar program is only available in the United States and Canada, but there are plans to expand to other
brakai02
I will be doing a holiday gift bazaar next month. Any suggestions on what is best to display or have available or any suggestions in general? I am a new consultant but, do have some items other than the ss kit. hanks for any replys :)

the classic batter bowl gift sets are really cute to have for display! :D

I got some great advice from my director last night about this very thing. She said to make the display nice, but simple. Make a veggie tray on your chillzanne server and wrap it with plastic wrap and make it for demo only. Have a few veggies or apples there and do product demonstrations like the crinkle cutter, apcs. If you have any simple additions, display them with mints, pinecones, or christmas decorations.

1. What is the Gift Bazaar program for new consultants?

The Gift Bazaar program is a special program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them jumpstart their business. It offers a variety of discounted products and exclusive promotions to help new consultants build their inventory and start earning income right away.

2. How can I access the Gift Bazaar as a new consultant?

To access the Gift Bazaar, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Under the "Products" tab, you will see a section for Gift Bazaar. Click on this section to view all the available products and promotions.

3. Are there any restrictions or requirements for ordering from the Gift Bazaar?

Yes, the Gift Bazaar program is only available to new consultants within their first 90 days of joining Pampered Chef. Additionally, there is a limit of one order per month from the Gift Bazaar.

4. Can I earn commission on Gift Bazaar orders as a new consultant?

Yes, you can earn commission on Gift Bazaar orders just like any other product order. However, please note that the discounted prices and promotions offered through the Gift Bazaar may affect your commission percentage.

5. Is the Gift Bazaar program available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

Currently, the Gift Bazaar program is only available in the United States and Canada. We are working to expand the program to other countries in the future, so stay tuned for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rachel
  • pamperedalf