• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Inspired by My Adorable Snowman Display for the Holidays

In summary, a "Holiday Bazaar Idea" is a creative way to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products at holiday events. To set one up, you can contact your local consultant who will help create a visually appealing display. Popular ideas include cooking demonstrations, gift basket displays, and special promotions. A physical storefront is not necessary, and the display can be customized to fit your personal style and preferences.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
OK, so perhaps I'm boasting a little bit, but I had the cutest idea on how to display our products for the holidays and I had to share! I hope you like my snowman!

The rest of my booth probably isn't that impressive, but I'm including the pictures anyway!

Attachments

• Image005 (3).jpg
    Image005 (3).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 649
  • Image002 (2).jpg
    Image002 (2).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 626
  • Image004 (4).jpg
    Image004 (4).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 609
That snowman is so cute, what a great idea! I think your booth looks great! I bet the snowman was an eyecatcher to many people. I know I would have come over to look and see what products it was made out of!

That is a great idea...super cute! Thanks for sharing!

That is so cute and if you don't boost some then how else are we going to know about. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for sharing, that is adorable ;)

what are your buttons,etc made out of?

Great looking! So creative! Hope the bazaar was a success.

blueberrylady said:
Thanks for sharing, that is adorable ;)

what are your buttons,etc made out of?
I am doing a booth this Sat. and am going to do this...I would like to know what they buttons and eyes were made out of also.

What exactly is a "Holiday Bazaar Idea"?

A "Holiday Bazaar Idea" is a unique and creative way to display and sell Pampered Chef products at a holiday market or event. It allows customers to see and experience the products in person, and provides them with gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season.

How do I set up a "Holiday Bazaar Idea" for my Pampered Chef products?

To set up a "Holiday Bazaar Idea," you will need to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to create a personalized and visually appealing display that showcases your products and attracts potential customers.

What are some popular "Holiday Bazaar Ideas" that have been successful for Pampered Chef consultants?

Some popular "Holiday Bazaar Ideas" include setting up a festive cooking demonstration, creating a holiday gift basket display, and offering special discounts or promotions for holiday shoppers. These ideas can help draw in customers and increase sales during the busy holiday season.

Do I need to have a physical storefront or location to participate in a "Holiday Bazaar Idea"?

No, you do not need a physical storefront to participate in a "Holiday Bazaar Idea." Many consultants set up their displays at local holiday markets, craft fairs, or even in their own homes for friends and family.

Can I customize my "Holiday Bazaar Idea" to fit my personal style and preferences?

Yes, absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a unique and personalized display that reflects your personal style and preferences. This can help make your "Holiday Bazaar Idea" stand out and attract more customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buzz26
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
buzz26
  • pameredchef007
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies