• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Flyer Template for Your Multi-Vendor Holiday Bazaar Event!

In summary, the Holiday Bazaar Flyer is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that showcases holiday-themed cooking and entertaining products. It can be obtained by attending a holiday party or contacting a local consultant, and is also available to view online. The flyer includes special discounts and deals on holiday products, which can be ordered online and shipped directly to your home. There are also new and exclusive products featured in the flyer that are only available for a limited time.
lockhartkitchen
Does someone have a creative, decorative, flyer they are using to advertise a multi-vendor holiday bazaar event? I've invited a lot of vendors to our local grange and I need a flyer template to start with.

I am doing one in November. I would love it if someone had a flyer too!!

Here is the invitation I have put together. Feel free to borrow- I used an invitation from on here, and then changed it up

Attachments

• Holiday Bazzar.doc
    88 KB · Views: 770
THANKS - this is better than any I found online!!!

~G

this is definately a great flyer-thanks for sharing

I know I'm a little late posting this, but wanted to contribute since I've borrowed so many... here's a Holiday Festival flyer for one we're doing next week with multiple vendors...

Kinda simple, and the gray bow/tint on the left makes it look really pretty when printed on red or green paper, instead of paying for color copies, buying color paper is cheaper. :chef:

Attachments

• Pima Flyer.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 481

1. What is the Holiday Bazaar Flyer?

The Holiday Bazaar Flyer is a seasonal catalog from Pampered Chef that features a variety of holiday-themed cooking and entertaining products. It is filled with gift ideas, recipes, and special discounts for the holiday season.

2. How can I get a copy of the Holiday Bazaar Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Holiday Bazaar Flyer by attending a Pampered Chef holiday party or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be viewed online on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Holiday Bazaar Flyer?

Yes, the Holiday Bazaar Flyer features special discounts and deals on a variety of holiday-themed products. These offers are only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

4. Can I order products from the Holiday Bazaar Flyer online?

Yes, you can order products from the Holiday Bazaar Flyer online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items you want to your cart and complete the checkout process. Your order will be shipped directly to your doorstep.

5. Are there any new products in the Holiday Bazaar Flyer?

Yes, the Holiday Bazaar Flyer features a selection of new and exclusive products that are perfect for the holiday season. These products may only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarah9268
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
Replies