• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Baking Today- Tools I'm Using

In summary, the person has a variety of stoneware baking pans and tools that they will be using to bake various treats such as banana bread, cookies, fudge, and cakes. They also mention using a cookie press and making desserts for a neighbor whose mother passed away. The person has multiple holiday parties to attend and will be bringing different dishes such as apple pie, quiche, and lasagna. They have a wide range of stoneware pans specifically for baking different types of desserts and dishes.
DebPC
Staff member
Stoneware Loaf Pan- Banana Bread
Stoneware Mini Loaf Pan- Banana Bread to give away as gifts
Small Scoop and Mini Muffin Pan for PB Cookie Cups
Rectangle Stone for Dark Cherry Kiss Cookies

I did some baking on Saturday myself, and I will be doing more today, andI made banana bread too!

Today I will use both of my large sheet pans for cookies, and both of my large bar pans for cookies. I will use my meduim sheet pan to let my chocolate dipped pretzels set.

My daughter wants to use the cookie press again, so I am going to let her help when she comes home from school. She also wants to make a tray of cookies for our neighbor whose mom passed away right before Thanksgiving.

I will be making:

Peppermint Crinkle Cookies (double recipe)
Classic Spritz with a hint of orange flavor (in the tree shape-- double recipe)
chocolate covered pretzels
Banana Sandwich Cookies
Fudge (double recipe)

I am considering making red and green mini cupckaes, but haven't yet decided on it, I guess I will have to see how much time I have.

I have 3 Christmas parties to go to inthe next 3 days, all of which I am suppose to bring something.

Large Round Stone for Chocolate Chip CookiesStoneware Cookie Sheet for Sugar CookiesStoneware Square Baking Dish for BrowniesStoneware Pie Dish for Apple PieStoneware Quiche Pan for Spinach and Feta QuicheStoneware Tart Pan for Lemon TartStoneware Springform Pan for CheesecakeStoneware Bundt Pan for Chocolate Marble Pound CakeStoneware Cupcake Pan for Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese FrostingStoneware Donut Pan for Baked Cinnamon Sugar DonutsStoneware Bread Pan for Herb and Garlic Focaccia BreadStoneware Pizza Stone for Homemade PizzaStoneware Casserole Dish for Chicken Pot PieStoneware Lasagna Pan for Classic LasagnaStoneware Ramekins for Crème BrûléeStoneware Soufflé Dish for Chocolate Soufflé

Q: What are the must-have tools for holiday baking?

The top tools that I recommend for holiday baking are a stand mixer, rolling pin, cookie cutters, baking sheets, and measuring cups and spoons. These tools will help you create a variety of delicious treats for the holiday season.

Q: Can you recommend a good stand mixer for holiday baking?

One of my favorite stand mixers for holiday baking is the KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer. It's powerful, versatile, and comes in a variety of festive colors to add some holiday cheer to your kitchen.

Q: Do I need special baking sheets for holiday cookies?

No, you don't necessarily need special baking sheets for holiday cookies. However, I do recommend using non-stick baking sheets or lining your baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent sticking and ensure even baking.

Q: What is the best way to store holiday cookies?

The best way to store holiday cookies is in an airtight container at room temperature. Make sure to separate different types of cookies with layers of parchment paper to prevent them from sticking together. You can also freeze cookies for longer storage.

Q: Are there any unique tools I should consider for holiday baking?

Yes, there are some unique tools that can make holiday baking even more fun and festive. Some examples include a cookie press for creating beautiful cookies with intricate designs, a pastry bag for piping frosting, and a decorating set for adding finishing touches to your treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura420
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • Lisa/ChefBear