• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Holiday Show: Creative Ideas and Tips for a Successful Event"

In summary, the Holiday 2011 Show features a variety of products perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining, such as the Stoneware Collection, Cutlery Sets, and the new Holiday Baking Collection. There are also several promotions available, including free products with qualifying purchases, discounts on select items, and bundle deals. Hosting a show is a great way to earn rewards and discounts, and the theme for the show is "Celebrate the Season!" There are also holiday gift sets available for purchase, making them great gifts for friends and family who enjoy cooking and entertaining.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I have a show in November that I am marketing as "Get Ready For Christmas". So far, my ideas are to make a Christmas centerpiece with the Trifle Bowl with either candies or tree bulbs and making Cookie Press cookies. Plus, we are using the Holiday Dots Bowl to serve cream cheese/savory sauce. If you are planning your own Holiday 2011 show and have more ideas, or would just like to help me brainstorm, please comment and add ideas for the show. I was also thinking of making one of those Small Batter Bowl gifts to show gift ideas...

If you've done a Holiday show in the past, what did you do that made it a GREAT show?

Have you looked at all the ideas PC has put out? Go to Consultant Corner and Recipes and Downloads and click on Holiday

I've seen those, but I'm looking for the "tried and true" tips, and things you guys are doing differently. I wasn't completely thrilled with their batter bowl mixes either. Are there any other possibilities out there?

I've made the Cranberry Almond Crisp for 2 years in a row and it has always been a hit!

loreo said:
I've made the Cranberry Almond Crisp for 2 years in a row and it has always been a hit!
where can I find that recipe??

Ok- I totally gave you the wrong name! It's Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark. It's on CC under Homemade for the Holidays F/W 2007. It's probably on file here too :)

I am looking for Sunday afternoon theme party ideas. I do have some Holiday ones I can fill for the next few Sunday afternoon shows, but I'm looking for other ideas? any tips?

1. What products are featured in the Holiday 2011 Show?

The Holiday 2011 Show features a variety of products perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining. Some popular items include our Stoneware Collection, Cutlery Sets, and our new Holiday Baking Collection.

2. Are there any special offers or promotions for the Holiday 2011 Show?

Yes, there are several promotions available during the Holiday 2011 Show. Customers can earn free products with qualifying purchases, receive discounts on select items, and take advantage of special bundle deals.

3. Can I host a Holiday 2011 Show and earn rewards?

Absolutely! Hosting a Holiday 2011 Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products. Plus, as a host, you can also receive exclusive host rewards and discounts.

4. Is there a specific theme for the Holiday 2011 Show?

The theme for the Holiday 2011 Show is "Celebrate the Season!" Our products and recipes are designed to help you make the most out of your holiday celebrations and create memorable moments with your loved ones.

5. Can I purchase holiday gift sets during the Holiday 2011 Show?

Yes, we have a variety of holiday gift sets available for purchase during the Holiday 2011 Show. These sets make great gifts for friends and family who enjoy cooking and entertaining. Plus, they come beautifully packaged and ready to give.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • fun2cook2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chef greta
  • esavvymom