• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holding My First Cluster Mtg!!!

P
pcmomof2
Hi Everyone!
I'm nervous...but I'm having my 1st meeting for my own consultants. I've been to so many, but for some reason, I'm drawing a blank! How do I? What do I? Your help is greatly appreciated!
Not sure why I'm having a problem here...guess it's the pressure to keep them excited.

HELP ME! :eek:

Cluster MeetingUse the directory as a guide and then modify your meeting outline from there. If you write everything down then you will feel better about the meeting. I ran my Director's cluster for a year after she left & that is how I did it!

Good Luck!!
~Erin Smith
[email protected]
:)

Are you a director yet? I started holding my meetings when I was still a FD because my director moved. I talked with my director and decided on the topics I wanted to focus on and she helped me with ideas. She didn't share the directory with me and I didn't have access to it - that would have helped a lot!

Now that I am a director I use the directory to help give me a starting point. At my February meeting I used one idea from the February directory and one from March's for my training topics.

Good luck and Congratulations!

1) What should I include in my first cluster meeting?

It's important to have a clear agenda for your meeting. This should include an overview of the meeting's purpose, any important updates or announcements, and specific topics or tasks that will be discussed. You may also want to include a time for networking or team-building activities to keep your consultants engaged and excited.

2) How can I ensure my consultants stay excited during the meeting?

One way to keep your consultants excited is to have interactive elements in your meeting, such as group discussions or hands-on activities. You can also try incorporating visuals, such as slides or videos, to help break up the meeting and keep it engaging. It's also important to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude as the leader of the meeting.

3) How do I handle any nerves or pressure I may feel during the meeting?

Remember that it's normal to feel nervous before a big meeting, especially if it's your first one. One way to combat nerves is to practice your presentation or agenda beforehand. This will help you feel more prepared and confident. It's also helpful to take deep breaths and focus on the positive, exciting aspects of the meeting.

4) What do I do if I'm drawing a blank during the meeting?

If you find yourself struggling to remember what you wanted to say or do during the meeting, don't panic. Take a moment to gather your thoughts and refer to your agenda. You can also ask for input or participation from your consultants to help fill any gaps in the meeting.

5) How can I make sure my consultants feel included and valued during the meeting?

It's important to create a welcoming and inclusive environment during your cluster meeting. This can be done by actively listening to your consultants' ideas and opinions, encouraging participation, and showing appreciation for their contributions. You can also ask for feedback or suggestions at the end of the meeting to ensure everyone feels heard and valued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• swinkate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedbecky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • Summer0919