1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HO surprise!

1. jross93

jross93 Member

Alright, I thought with all the issues HO seems to be having lately, I'd share my most recent success with them. I'm a newbie - just finished my 30 days. Back at the beg. of March, I forgot to add the charter host gift onto one of my first submitted shows. Of course, I realized it apx. 2 seconds after submitting it! :grumpy: So, even though I knew nothing would come of it, I emailed HO and told them I forgot to add it. I gave them the host name, show # and the charter host item # she selected. Of course, I never heard anything back from them (which I really didn't expect to anyway!) :rolleyes:

Today, I'm checking my email and there's a response to my email (that I sent on March 8!!). HO sent the charter gift to my host! :p What a nice surprise! She'll be so happy to get it!

Thought I'd share some good news! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Jen

Mar 24, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Thanks for sharing the good news.

3. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Its nice to hear good news about HO. We don't seem to hear anything good lately.

The last time I dealt with HO and spoke to a customer service agent, I took the time to thank her and tell her she did a great job for me. They need all the incouragement we can give them.

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted