• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is HO finally making things right?

In summary, "Ho Surprise!" is a versatile and durable kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes. It uses a unique folding mechanism to cook food evenly and retain moisture, and can be used in the oven, microwave, or stovetop. Its dimensions are approximately 9 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making it suitable for most dishes and desserts. "Ho Surprise!" is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan and avoid scratching the non-stick surface with metal utensils. It is also safe to use in the freezer, and can be used in the microwave or oven straight from the freezer.
jross93
Alright, I thought with all the issues HO seems to be having lately, I'd share my most recent success with them. I'm a newbie - just finished my 30 days. Back at the beg. of March, I forgot to add the charter host gift onto one of my first submitted shows. Of course, I realized it apx. 2 seconds after submitting it! :grumpy: So, even though I knew nothing would come of it, I emailed HO and told them I forgot to add it. I gave them the host name, show # and the charter host item # she selected. Of course, I never heard anything back from them (which I really didn't expect to anyway!) :rolleyes:

Today, I'm checking my email and there's a response to my email (that I sent on March 8!!). HO sent the charter gift to my host! :p What a nice surprise! She'll be so happy to get it!

Thought I'd share some good news! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Jen

Thanks for sharing the good news.

Its nice to hear good news about HO. We don't seem to hear anything good lately.

The last time I dealt with HO and spoke to a customer service agent, I took the time to thank her and tell her she did a great job for me. They need all the incouragement we can give them.

What is "Ho Surprise!"?

"Ho Surprise!" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to create a variety of dishes, from traditional casseroles to unique desserts. It is made of durable, non-stick material, making it easy to clean and perfect for everyday use.

How does "Ho Surprise!" work?

"Ho Surprise!" works by using a unique folding mechanism that creates a seal around the food, allowing it to cook evenly and retain its moisture. It can be used in the oven, microwave, or even on the stovetop.

What are the dimensions of "Ho Surprise!"?

The dimensions of "Ho Surprise!" are approximately 9 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height, making it the perfect size for most standard dishes and desserts.

Is "Ho Surprise!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Ho Surprise!" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan. It is also important to avoid using metal utensils on the non-stick surface to prevent scratching.

Can "Ho Surprise!" be used in the freezer?

Yes, "Ho Surprise!" is safe to use in the freezer. Its non-stick material allows for easy removal of frozen dishes without any sticking or mess. It is also safe to use in the microwave or oven straight from the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • mmilus