• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HO Struggles in July: What's Not Working Out?

In summary, Jenni said that July will be a great month. There are many offers appearing, and they hope that if the team does not listen to the customers, the statistics will speak for themselves. They also said that double points is not where they see it, but they are excited about the triple points for Dublin.
HO is throwing everything they have at July! $200 extra FREE, hot dogs and QSP for hostesses. Double points, free for all, hot dogs for us... anyone else get the feeling business is down??? Hmmmmm new web not working out exactly how they had planned???:bugeye:

LOL ~ Or maybe the lowest producing month of the year due Summer & vacations?

The lowering of the dublin point requirement tells me something

Jenni, I just said that exact thing to my husband. I have the feeling that June broke some records they wouldn't have wanted broken. July will be a great month. I know several on my team have more shows than usual. It seems it was a smart move to shift SAT to July. ...and now all this. And lots of reasons for everyone to get on the phone!

Many offers suddenly appearing...so if they don't listen to us...then the stats will speak volumes for us.

Double points??? Where do you see that?? I have heard and found all the other promos, not double points.

What double points? Also I didn't see anything about lowering Dublin? I was in a panic last night because I had $8,000 in sales but couldn't get my host to close. The whole reason I try to to hit $8,000 each month is for Dublin!!!

We got an email with a video from Marla. They extended the time and took away the growth points for taste of travel. Double recruiting and sales points for July and August and triple points for Dublin plus the points needed for Dublin was reduced. Some of it is on CC and more updates promised for this week.

bethcooks4u said:
We got an email with a video from Marla. They extended the time and took away the growth points for taste of travel. Double recruiting and sales points for July and August and triple points for Dublin plus the points needed for Dublin was reduced. Some of it is on CC and more updates promised for this week.

Wow!! Can't wait to see it in writing! I have a delay with alot of the HO emails.

Just got the email. WOW! I am totally psyched! Nashville's in the bag, Cabos Plus here I come!

I am excited about the Double points,I have 6 shows already, and working on 2 recruits....I do think lowering the points for Dublin is a ho-hum for those of us who are not AD's, (do NOT THROW STONES AT ME AND TELL ME TO PROMOTE A DIRECTOR..like I never thought of that). Something for the directors would be nice since they have totally f'd up the lead system for us.

Holy Guacamole, I finally got the video!!! Guess what I already have 90,000 trip points before July even starts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I I should have Los Cabos plus by the end of August.I am SUPER excited about the triple points for Dublin, I have been tracking that as well and I am only a director. Between the lowering of the points AND the growth points I CAN do this. I just have to keep working on promoting before the end of the year:)

Go Chantelle! Dublin is a big goal!!

1. What are some common struggles for HO in July?

Some common struggles for HO in July include the summer heat and humidity, which can cause plants to wilt and pests to thrive. July is also a peak season for lawn diseases and weeds.

2. How can I prevent my plants from wilting in the summer heat?

To prevent plants from wilting in the summer heat, make sure to water them deeply and regularly, preferably in the early morning or evening when the sun is not as intense. Mulching can also help retain moisture in the soil.

3. Why are pests more active in July?

Pests are more active in July because the warm and humid conditions are ideal for their survival and reproduction. Additionally, many pests lay their eggs during this time, leading to a larger population.

4. What are some common lawn diseases in July?

Some common lawn diseases in July include brown patch, dollar spot, and powdery mildew. These diseases thrive in warm and humid conditions and can quickly spread if not treated promptly.

5. How can I control weeds in July?

To control weeds in July, it is important to regularly mow your lawn to prevent weed seeds from germinating. Using pre-emergent herbicides can also help prevent weeds from growing. If weeds are already present, spot-treating with a post-emergent herbicide can be effective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • crystalscookingnow