• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Not Received? Has Anyone Else Sent in an Order Last Night?

In summary, if you haven't received your order, first double check the estimated delivery date provided in your order confirmation email. If it has passed, you can contact the seller or customer service for assistance. It is recommended to wait a few extra days for potential delays before contacting them. When reaching out, provide your order number and any relevant details for efficient assistance. We cannot confirm the status of other orders, so please contact the seller or customer service if you have not received your order and the estimated delivery date has passed. Possible reasons for not receiving your order include shipping delays, incorrect shipping address, or an issue with the seller's inventory.
Jennie_becca
I sent and order in last night through PP and HO doesn't show it as recieved. Has anyone else sent in an order last night and showing recieved?
Thanks
Jennie

It can take anywhere up to 48 hours to show as received. Give it until then and then call. Make sure to check your PP log to verify it went through successfully!

Call this phone number and follow the directions
It is an automatic system

1-800-449-2433

This is how I find out if my shows is received or shipped when I am not at a computer, and it is sometimes updated first.

Some orders show up fast and others take a couple of days. I think it depends on how busy they are.

Hi Jennie,Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your order isn't showing as received by HO. Sometimes there can be delays in the system, so I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to double check on the status of your order. They will be able to provide you with more information and ensure that your order is processed correctly. You can reach them at [insert customer service contact information].In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm always here to help and make sure your pampered chef experience is a smooth and enjoyable one.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What should I do if I haven't received my order?

If you haven't received your order, please double check the estimated delivery date provided in your order confirmation email. If the estimated delivery date has passed, you can contact the seller or customer service for further assistance.

2. How long should I wait before contacting the seller or customer service?

If the estimated delivery date has passed and you still haven't received your order, you can contact the seller or customer service for assistance. However, please allow a few extra days for potential delays due to shipping or other unforeseen circumstances.

3. What information should I provide when contacting the seller or customer service about my missing order?

When contacting the seller or customer service, please provide your order number and any relevant details such as tracking information or any communication with the seller. This will help them locate your order and address the issue more efficiently.

4. Has anyone else reported not receiving their order from last night?

We cannot confirm the status of other orders as we do not have access to that information. However, if you have not received your order and the estimated delivery date has passed, please contact the seller or customer service for assistance.

5. What are some possible reasons for not receiving my order?

There could be various reasons for not receiving your order, including shipping delays, incorrect shipping address, or an issue with the seller's inventory. If you have not received your order and the estimated delivery date has passed, please contact the seller or customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCSarahjm