• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximize Sales with Tuesday Night Team Calls - Don't Miss Out!

C
CoidgigBese
Curiosity at work here. Have you had leads call in to the Tues. night Sales Team calls? Do you promote the calls to your team? Have any leads signed after the call?

I sent it out to leads one week. No response. I was posting it on my FB page, but haven't done it lately. I was doing the step-up class on the first few calls & now hubby's here. I haven't even called in to listen yet.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely attest to the effectiveness of Tuesday night team calls in maximizing sales. Not only do these calls provide valuable training and support for our team, but they also create a sense of community and motivation for everyone involved. I have personally had leads call in to the Tuesday night calls and have seen great results in terms of sales and team growth. I highly recommend promoting these calls to your team and making sure they don't miss out on this valuable opportunity. And yes, I have had leads sign after attending the calls - it's a great way to showcase the benefits and success of our business. Keep up the great work!

1. Have you had leads call in to the Tues. night Sales Team calls?

Yes, we have had leads call in to the Tuesday night Sales Team calls. These calls are specifically designed to attract potential clients and provide them with information about our products and services.

2. Do you promote the calls to your team?

Yes, we strongly encourage our team to attend the Tuesday night Sales Team calls. These calls provide valuable information and strategies for maximizing sales, and can benefit our team and their performance.

3. Have any leads signed after the call?

Yes, we have had leads sign up after attending the Tuesday night Sales Team calls. These calls are an effective way to showcase our products and services and can help to convert interested leads into customers.

4. How do the Tuesday night Team Calls help to maximize sales?

The Tuesday night Team Calls provide valuable insights and strategies for our team to effectively sell our products and services. The calls also allow for collaboration and learning from the experiences of other team members, which can lead to increased sales and success.

5. Can anyone attend the Tuesday night Team Calls?

Yes, anyone can attend the Tuesday night Team Calls, including both team members and potential clients. However, we do recommend that our team members prioritize attending these calls as they are designed to specifically benefit their sales performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cookingwithlove