• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Newsletter - Your Thoughts and Experiences

In summary, the October (or was it November?) HO newsletter sent out by the author had a good response from those that received it. They liked the professional look and feel of it and the summary sent after each newsletter. There are room for improvement, such as more specials offered in a month and the ability to send newsletters to more than 99 people.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
For those that had the October (or was it November?) HO newsletter sent out, what's your reaction?

Good, bad, indifferent? Are you getting more of a response from it, as in orders, bookings, recruit interest? Is it getting past spam blockers? Any personal feedback from customers and hosts?

I didn't have my act together to subscribe at the end of the summer. After the initial mess, I figured I'd wait until one issue went out with the new vendor to see if it's time to switch. I'd like to if it's getting through to people and getting a good response. I really like the concept of the response report.

Thanks!

I sent it out and I liked knowing who opened it and what they clicked on.

So far no sales or bookings but someone followed my link to join and I had a phone interview with them today and it looks like they will sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...in my opinion that makes it worth it. My other newsletter was good but I got very little response and I had to have time to write it so this is an excellent alternative for me.

I didn't do the first month, but I did the November one on a limited basis. I cleaned up my contacts list, and then had it sent to 150 people - mostly past hosts.

So far, I have 1 November Cooking Show, and a November Catalog Show from it.

I was a little frustrated that I didn't receive my copy in my email, but then, on the 31st, it showed up in my mailbox! Not sure why it took a week to show up, but it restored a little faith when it did!

I've had a good response to it - like 40% opened it, and 12% did specific clicks. Some of the people who opened it and clicked on things are people I haven't had contact with in a long time - so I really felt good about that, and about contacting them to say "Hey - haven't heard from you in a while - wondered if there was anything I could do for you, or if you were interested in hearing about current specials?"

I also like that it will be relatively easy to maintain, w/o costing extra money. Cheap and Easy! Wahoooo!

I'm going to give it a try for the next 6 months.

For some reason more people opened the newsletter I sent out through PC than with my other newsletter service. I like it, it is professional looking and I know there won't be issues with it linking to my PWS (course I say that and there might be some). I like the Warm Call Summary that they send out after. Overall I am pleased. Is there room for improvement? Sure, but it is good for now.

I looked at it and was so underwhelmed I ran to Tasty Tidbits and signed up again!Actually, ironically, got more response from a simple update (My name) just sent out her Pampered Chef newsletter. Let me know if you're not on the list but want to be! From that, I got a book show and two orders from co-workers, which are almost enough to be their own show!

Chef Kearns said:
For some reason more people opened the newsletter I sent out through PC than with my other newsletter service. I like it, it is professional looking and I know there won't be issues with it linking to my PWS (course I say that and there might be some). I like the Warm Call Summary that they send out after. Overall I am pleased. Is there room for improvement? Sure, but it is good for now.

I had the same experience! a 40% open rate is excellent!

I think the newsletter looks great, and for someone working the business full-time, it's gonna be great. I, however, am a hobby to part-time consultant. I NEED to book out 60-90 days. I need more than just the current month for specials. That and the ability to recognize my past hosts is why I am just testing the HO newsletter with 20 people.

I Love it! I like Tasty tidbits newsletters but I was not willing to pay for Icontact or any other service to send them out, it's just too much money and I have well over 400 on my contact list. So sending out the newsletter was a huge hassle for me since hotmail only allows you to send to 99 people at a time and it will only let you do that 3 times in one day and then it cuts you off. So there were people who never got my newsletter because I would forget to go back and send it to them.
I love the fact that I can see who looks at what and know who is opening it, 100% better, plus being able to customize it is nice too! It's a nice looking newsletter, it looks like it comes from Pampered chef which makes it more professional in my opinion.:thumbup:

Its good, but can't be personalized like Tasty Tidbits. I'm going to send two I think. I want the option of adding my own stuff. I do like the Warm Call Summary but NOTHING has come of it so for now I'll just let my customers know I have two.

So far, my open/click rate seems to be about the same as the monthly Tasty Tidbits (runs right around 20%)

Interestingly, I've been sending out the Weekly Dish that Joy has put together, and I've gotten half a dozen very positive responses when I talk to folks on my email list. And the open rate for that seems to be better than the once a month newsletter.

Upshot is, I'm going ahead with the monthly email from HO, and sending out a weekly (short) newsletter, too :)

This makes me feel better. I felt like it was a flop, because I only had 26 email addresses, and 1 was bad. Of that though, I had a 56% open rate. I felt a little defeated, because I thought "why didn't everyone open my email?" I was thinking the number should be more like 100%... or close... but reading this thread makes me feel better, and put it into perspective. It wasn't an email that screamed "hey this is your friend writing you a note!" it was an email that said "here's some advertisements, in an inbox already full of too many advertisements."

1. What is the purpose of the Ho Newsletter?

The Ho Newsletter is a monthly publication that is designed to provide inspiration, tips, and ideas for using Pampered Chef products in your everyday life. It also features new product releases, exclusive offers, and recipes from our community of consultants and customers.

2. How can I subscribe to the Ho Newsletter?

To subscribe to the Ho Newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then receive a confirmation email to complete the subscription process.

3. Is the Ho Newsletter only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Ho Newsletter is available for anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and finding new ways to use them in their daily life. We welcome all subscribers, whether they are consultants, customers, or simply fans of our brand.

4. Can I contribute to the Ho Newsletter?

Yes, we love featuring content from our community of consultants and customers in the Ho Newsletter. If you have a recipe, tip, or story that you would like to share, please reach out to our editorial team for consideration.

5. How often is the Ho Newsletter released?

The Ho Newsletter is released monthly, usually towards the beginning of each month. However, there may be occasional special editions or bonus issues throughout the year. We also have a weekly email newsletter that features select content from the Ho Newsletter, so you can stay updated on a more frequent basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
Replies