• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Newsletter--Warm Call Report

In summary, the "Newsletter Activity Report" shows that I've received 1432 emails, of which 1293 were delivered. I've had 191 visitors, of which 14.77% were identified as unique clicks. I've had new subscribers, but they are not yet active.
flemings99
Gold Member
I got my "warm call report" this afternoon. I like that it goes direct to my inbox. That's a nice change. :D

Here's how mine looks so far.

Newsletter Activity Report
--------------------------------------------------

Issue Title: November 2010 - Click here to view this issue.

Email Subject: The Pampered Chef - Discover the Chef in You

Mailing Date: 10/25/2010 10:21 EDT
Emails Sent: 1432 --
Emails Delivered: 1293 90.29%
Bad Email Addresses: 139 10.75%
Identified Visitors: 191 14.77%
Unique Clicks: 35 2.71%
Unique Opens: 186 14.39%
New Subscribers: 0 N/A

------------------

Please click here to view the full report in the portal.

Don't have time to look this evening at the full report. But can say I've had 1 person already contact me for a catalog show and 1 for a cooking show and 1 recruit interview tomorrow.

I've been using Mike's and I-contact. Still taking HO for a test drive before I stop using the other services. Not sure why so many e-mails on my report were bad b/c I don't think I have near that many on i-contact....will have to look into those.

So I tried to pull up the report b/c I have a few min. before I need to leave.

:grumpy: B/c it is taking forever just to get past the sign in screen with our c#/password. Over 5 min. and still not past the first screen. That's frustrating!

I hope that there will be an update on that report. Not everyone opens their email the same day they get it.

flemings99 said:
I got my "warm call report" this afternoon. I like that it goes direct to my inbox. That's a nice change. :D

Here's how mine looks so far.

Newsletter Activity Report
--------------------------------------------------

Issue Title: November 2010 - Click here to view this issue.

Email Subject: The Pampered Chef - Discover the Chef in You

Mailing Date: 10/25/2010 10:21 EDT
Emails Sent: 1432 --
Emails Delivered: 1293 90.29%
Bad Email Addresses: 139 10.75%
Identified Visitors: 191 14.77%
Unique Clicks: 35 2.71%
Unique Opens: 186 14.39%
New Subscribers: 0 N/A

------------------

Please click here to view the full report in the portal.

Don't have time to look this evening at the full report. But can say I've had 1 person already contact me for a catalog show and 1 for a cooking show and 1 recruit interview tomorrow.

I've been using Mike's and I-contact. Still taking HO for a test drive before I stop using the other services. Not sure why so many e-mails on my report were bad b/c I don't think I have near that many on i-contact....will have to look into those.

It said that some of my email addresses were bad and I know they're not.

Report of bad e-mails are a great reason to make phone calls!!
"Just wanted to touch base with you; wondering if you've been receiving my e-mail newsletter...."

I know one of the email addresses they have as "bad" has somehow gotten messed up on THEIR end, as it's always been correct in everything else I've ever sent. This is one of my best customers, lol!

I like how it comes to our inbox too. However they say there are bad emails and after double checking the addresses they are all good. Hummm.

I am a little frustrated with the newsletter still. I didn't even get one and I was supposed to. Checked all spam folders too. Anyone else having this issue?

Ok, am I missing something? How do you find out who the bad emails are from and who opted out? Do you have to go through EVERY one of the names on the list? I thought it just gave a report of who opened what and so forth...I'm confused. (and, also a little slow today, it's been a LONG week!)

The Bad emails are on the bottom (do a long scroll down). You can look over the list and I found that I had typos on a couple. I then did a search in the upper right corner for the name and updated it and clicked on the check box to add back to my list. The bad email will still show in that list. Hope that helps.

Also, check this out.....be aware of this.

Here's a couple of responses from the FAQs. This is good to pass on to our teams.

How can I get a copy of the eNewsletter?
Add your e-mail address to your subscriber list so that you will receive a copy of your eNewsletter. This will enable you to use the Share this Newsletter button to manually send your eNewsletter to customers who do not receive the eNewsletter.

I have new people to add to my subscriber list, but the eNewsletter was already sent this month. Can they receive a copy of the eNewsletter?
You should add them to your eNewsletter subscribers list. If you do not want them to wait until next month, you can use the Share this Newsletter button on the current eNewsletter.

Note: You should not forward the eNewsletter to others using your e-mail system. If someone clicks the Remove link, it will remove YOU from your subscriber list. This also applies when your regular subscribers forward your eNewsletter to others. If they forward it to someone who clicks that link, your regular subscriber may also be removed from your subscriber list unintentionally. It is best to click the Share this Newsletter button to send the eNewsletter to others.

I cleaned up my list on my website, and then had the newsletter sent only to some of my past hosts....here are the results so far:

Emails Sent: 150 --
Emails Delivered: 142 94.67%
Bad Email Addresses: 8 5.63%
Identified Visitors: 52 36.62%
Unique Clicks: 11 7.75%
Unique Opens: 51 35.92%

So far, I've had 36% open it...the unique clicks were several who clicked on articles, one who clicked on "contact me" and a couple who clicked on hosting. However, the two who clicked on hosting already have shows booked for November. :rolleyes:

BUT - I also had 2 people email me to book shows for November, even though they didn't click past opening the newsletter. They emailed me as a reply to the newsletter though, so I know it was the newsletter that did the trick!

The only thing that really frustrates me is that I had the email sent to myself, but I never received it. Wonder how many others didn't receive it either?

What is the purpose of the Ho Newsletter and Warm Call Report?

The Ho Newsletter and Warm Call Report is a tool to help our consultants stay organized and effectively follow up with potential customers. It includes important information about product promotions, upcoming events, and customer contacts.

How often is the Ho Newsletter released?

The Ho Newsletter is released once a month, typically in the first week of the month. It is important for consultants to check their email regularly to stay updated on any changes or new information.

What should I do with the Warm Call Report?

The Warm Call Report is a list of potential customers that have expressed interest in our products. It is important to reach out to these customers and follow up on their inquiries. You can use the report to schedule calls or in-person meetings with these potential customers.

How can I access the Ho Newsletter and Warm Call Report?

The Ho Newsletter and Warm Call Report can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Log in to your account and click on the "Resources" tab. You will find the latest newsletter and the warm call report under the "Marketing Tools" section.

Can I customize the Warm Call Report for my business needs?

Yes, you can customize the Warm Call Report to fit your business needs. You can add or remove potential customers, update their contact information, and make notes on your interactions with them. This will help you stay organized and personalize your follow-up process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies