• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Today's Ho Newsletter - 9/23 Edition

In summary, Some members were wondering when the newsletter would be sent out and it was announced that it will be released on October 23rd due to finding a new vendor to handle the newsletters. Some members have already sent out the October Newsletter through their PWS and received responses from customers. There was also a discussion about using Tasty Tidbits or creating their own newsletters. One member shared that they received a response from someone who had opted out of receiving emails. Another member shared that they saw someone's name in a team newsletter.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
isn't it suppose to go out today 9/23 ???

anyone got it??

No, they put out a notice it won't go until i believe October 23rd. They had to find a new vender to handle the newsletters.

I went in and sent one through my PWS through Cust Connection.

AJPratt said:
I went in and sent one through my PWS through Cust Connection.

I also went in and sent the "October Newsletter e-mail" through my PWS. It looks pretty nice and I already had someone respond to it.

KaryCam said:
I also went in and sent the "October Newsletter e-mail" through my PWS. It looks pretty nice and I already had someone respond to it.

Me too! I think they should just keep that format rather than going w/ another vendor! Loved the recipes in it too!

I'm not impressed with it, nor the delivery methods.I think I'm either going to go with Tasty Tidbits or come up with something on my own.

Maybe I'm being dense, but I can see how to set up my customers and my newsletter so whenever it's ready it will send... but I can't figure out how to send an email now. Any advice? I went to PWS, Customer Connection, and I think I've been through every option, but I haven't seen anything to send something out now.

KaryCam said:

LOL I have to laugh! I, too, had a "response"! Someone (actually, my SIL's Mother) who opted out! :rolleyes: I felt like, "Really?!" LOL Sometimes you just have to laugh. I know she loves PC and I have shared recipes and some products with her. I think she doesn't realize that I actually sent it out!!

AJPratt said:
LOL I have to laugh! I, too, had a "response"! Someone (actually, my SIL's Mother) who opted out! :rolleyes: I felt like, "Really?!" LOL Sometimes you just have to laugh. I know she loves PC and I have shared recipes and some products with her. I think she doesn't realize that I actually sent it out!!

that is funny.
I got Jenn Harrington's Team Newsletter today and saw your name in it. Congratulations!
I'm under Morfia, but live in FL.

KaryCam said:
that is funny.
I got Jenn Harrington's Team Newsletter today and saw your name in it. Congratulations!
I'm under Morfia, but live in FL.

So cool! Thank you! LOVE Morfia, BTW!

Is it actually called the October Newsletter e-mail? I can't seem to find it in the Customer Connection Emails

1. What is the purpose of the "Ho Newsletter"?

The "Ho Newsletter" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that provides helpful tips, recipes, and product information for home cooks and hosts.

2. How often is the "Ho Newsletter" released?

The "Ho Newsletter" is released once a month, typically at the beginning of each month.

3. Can I sign up for the "Ho Newsletter" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant or host?

Yes, anyone can sign up for the "Ho Newsletter" by visiting our website and entering their email address in the designated sign-up form.

4. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts included in the "Ho Newsletter"?

Yes, the "Ho Newsletter" often includes exclusive offers and discounts for subscribers, such as free shipping or discounts on select products.

5. Can I customize the content I receive in the "Ho Newsletter"?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the "Ho Newsletter" by selecting specific topics or products that you are interested in receiving information about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • chefkathy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • otisbg