• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats! Following Up On Orders Placed on Your Website

In summary, the delivery time for an order depends on the selected shipping method and can range from 3-5 business days for standard shipping to 1-3 business days for expedited shipping. Changes cannot be made to orders once they have been placed, so it is important to double-check before submitting. Orders can be tracked using a tracking number provided in a confirmation email or by logging into the account on the website. The return policy offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all products. Orders can be cancelled if they have not yet been shipped, but a return will need to be initiated for a refund if the order has already been shipped.
beepampered
So I just promoted to directed and have had several orders placed on my website. That is VERRRRRRRRY cool that I get money for nothing. Can I follow up with these people? I can't stand seeing a name of someone and having no info to say "thanks." Thanks....

They have the choice to opt out of having their information shared. There is nothing wrong with sending them a thank you note if they choose to provide their information.

If they have shared their personal info, I usually try to call or write a quick thank you note and send it with a mini catalog.

I promoted recently too and have received online orders that were directed to me. About half the orders do not have contact info, but if they do, I send a thank you email and offer the business and a cooking show.

I received a $250 order the other night!!!

1. How long will it take to receive my order?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days.

2. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. This includes changes to items, shipping address, or payment method. We recommend double-checking your order before submitting to ensure accuracy.

3. How do I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the shipping carrier's website. You can also track your order by logging into your account on our website.

4. What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all products. Simply contact our customer service team to initiate a return and receive a full refund.

5. Can I cancel my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will need to initiate a return for a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• valcloutier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo