• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1st HO Lead! Excited to Sign on Friday!

In summary, a "1st HO Lead" in Pampered Chef is a first-time host who is interested in hosting a cooking party or event to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products. To become a 1st HO Lead, you can express interest to a Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process. The benefits of being a 1st HO Lead include earning free and discounted products and experiencing a fun and interactive cooking party. At your party, a consultant will showcase Pampered Chef products and your guests will have the chance to try them and place orders. To sign up as a 1st HO Lead, you can contact a consultant or fill out a form on their website expressing interest.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got home from work tonight to find I got my first HO lead! And guess what??!?!?!??! She's signing on Friday!! Yah! I wasn't even for sure I was eligible but I actually recruited someone in December so it all worked out. I'm so excited!

Yahoo! Congratulations! How exciting!

Good for u--congrats-!!

wahooooooo!

You go girl........

that's awesome!

Wahoo for you!!! I have gotten a couple leads so far. One was for an online order ($31) and the other wanted to purchase. I sent her an e-mail yesterday, and come to find out, she wants to order a pack of Quikut knives!!! I responded and let her know that I have some here and could mail her them and save her direct shipping. Who knows, it could lead to other orders in the future!!!

woohoo! Rock it!

Do you get leads when you are a Team Leader or is it higher?

nldavis321 said:

Yes, but there are other requirements. Your sales, team sales and recruiting...

congrats. Way to go

nldavis321 said:

You have to be a team leader and have $1250 in sales 3 out of the 4 previous months and 1 recruit within that time frame.

1. What is a "1st HO Lead" in Pampered Chef?

A "1st HO Lead" in Pampered Chef refers to a first-time host who is interested in hosting a cooking party or event to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to their friends and family.

2. How do I become a 1st HO Lead?

You can become a 1st HO Lead by expressing interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party or event to a Pampered Chef consultant. They will guide you through the process and help you schedule a date for your party.

3. What are the benefits of being a 1st HO Lead?

As a 1st HO Lead, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You will also get to experience a fun and interactive cooking party with your friends and family.

4. What can I expect at my 1st HO Lead party?

At your 1st HO Lead party, a Pampered Chef consultant will come to your home or chosen location to demonstrate and showcase Pampered Chef products. Your guests will have the chance to try out the products and place orders. You will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

5. How do I sign up as a 1st HO Lead?

If you are interested in becoming a 1st HO Lead, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to fill out a form expressing interest in hosting a party. The consultant will then reach out to you to schedule a date for your party and guide you through the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • KellyCooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • raebates