• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Lead Said I Called at 11:59 Pm!

In summary, the Home Office Lead from being a Team Leader received a call from HO at 11:59 PM. She has never been a "sleep dialer" and did not get the call because her caller ID did not show the time the call was made. HO is going to pass the lead on to someone else because the lead does not seem to be a good fit for the company.
gailz2
Gold Member
I just had HO call me about one of my HO leads. The lady called them and said I had called her at 11:59 PM, which is outrageous! I usually head to bed at 9, and usually finish any calls by 7:30 or 8 PM. This lead was mad as she gets up for work at 2:30 AM, so she hasn't responded to me. She never told HO that I also emailed her the day before. Now she wants someone else.

The lady from HO is going to check with her supervisor to see what to do. I had also emailed this lady a day or two before and had no response to either. UGH!

I'm really sorry to hear this –*it sounds like a real bummer. Is it a recruiting lead (I don't get these yet)? My guess is you don't want her on your team anyway, she sounds like a real pain!

It sounds like she's off her rocker. Maybe someone else called her at that hideous time and she is confusing her caller ID.

A lot of HO leads don't work out. Consider this one of them. Bless and release. Let someone else try to deal with her.

It was a Home Office Lead from being a Team Leader. Yes, Becca, someone else is welcome to her--she wanted to host a party. Oh well.

Did you call her from your cell? Can you send a screen shot that shows the time? That could be your proof to HO - not that it would probably help with the lead.... :p

No, from my land line. We rarely use our joint cell phone,.

Are you a "sleep dialer"?? ;)I wonder if she GOT a call from someone at that time, but they didn't let it ring long enough to come up on the CID, so when she looked, she saw your number as the last one- not paying attention to the time you actually called her. I think I'd tell HO to PLEASE give her lead to someone else. ;)

Wow....that's crazy! I hope you can get it worked out. Any thoughts to email her and explain it wasn't you-you were asleep?

esavvymom said:
Are you a "sleep dialer"?? ;)

I wonder if she GOT a call from someone at that time, but they didn't let it ring long enough to come up on the CID, so when she looked, she saw your number as the last one- not paying attention to the time you actually called her. I think I'd tell HO to PLEASE give her lead to someone else. ;)

I've never been a sleep dialer yet. I thought it was weird that HO called and seemed to scold me--come on. Who in their right mind would call anyone that late at night anyway? Yup, they can pass her along to the next person. No big worry.

I'm with the others - this lady doesn't know how to read her caller ID.
Looks like you are in NY, so it's not a question of someone on the west coast calling the east coast which has a 3-hour time difference. If a call was made a 9pm pacific time. This lady would have to be somewhere in the atlantic ocean.:rolleyes:

What did the lady at HO say when you told her you were sleeping??I would probably at least email the lady and apologize that she had issues, but assure her that you were asleep at that hour and did not and would not call anyone. I wouldn't offer anything else though! But maybe she won't bad mouth you to others or something.

I also looked to see if you were on the west coast. Everyone's probably right. She doesn't know how to read her caller ID. Sorry she's giving you such a rough time! :(

esavvymom said:
What did the lady at HO say when you told her you were sleeping??

I would probably at least email the lady and apologize that she had issues, but assure her that you were asleep at that hour and did not and would not call anyone. I wouldn't offer anything else though! But maybe she won't bad mouth you to others or something.

I did email the potential host, again. Stated I was sorry for the confusion, but the call that late would never have come from me. I offered to still help her, but haven't heard anything back. Oh well. I would still be helpful if she wanted to have a party, but I'm not pursuing it any further. There are enough people out there who want and are appreciative of my help.

What does "Ho Lead Said I Called at 11:59 Pm!" mean?

"Ho Lead Said I Called at 11:59 Pm!" is a phrase commonly used to describe a late-night phone call or contact attempt. It can also refer to contacting someone at the last minute or just before a deadline.

Why is the time 11:59 pm significant in this phrase?

11:59 pm is one minute before midnight, which is considered the end of the day. Therefore, calling someone at this time can be seen as a last-minute or late-night attempt to reach them.

Who is a "Ho Lead" in this context?

"Ho Lead" is a slang term that is often used to refer to a potential romantic or sexual partner. In this phrase, it could also mean someone who is being pursued or contacted for business or personal reasons.

Is "Ho Lead Said I Called at 11:59 Pm!" a positive or negative phrase?

This phrase can have both positive and negative connotations, depending on the context. It can be seen as positive if the person being contacted is happy to receive the call or if the late-night contact is successful. On the other hand, it can be seen as negative if the person being contacted is annoyed or if the late-night contact is seen as desperate or unprofessional.

Are there any variations of this phrase?

Yes, there are variations of this phrase, such as "Ho Lead Said I Called at Midnight!" or "Ho Lead Said I Called at the Last Minute!" These variations can have similar meanings, with the time or urgency being the main focus of the phrase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cincychef