• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do with My Recent HO Lead Online Orders?

In summary, Ho Lead Orders are orders placed by a host who is hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. These orders are associated with a specific host and party, and the host will receive rewards and benefits based on the sales from these orders. To place a Ho Lead Order, one must attend a Pampered Chef party or event hosted by a friend or family member and use the provided link or code. Coupons or discounts cannot be applied to Ho Lead Orders, and they must be placed within a certain timeframe set by the host. Additional items can be added to the order as long as the party is still open, but once it is closed, no modifications can be made.
sandilou
Silver Member
I have gotten a few HO lead online orders lately. Now what? Should I contact them? Should I send them and thank you? Should I add them to my newsletter? I just don't know . . . :confused:

Sandi

If they give you information I would follow up with them and make sure they got their products and if there is anything else you can do for them.

If they don't leave contact information there's nothing you can do but be grateful. If, however, they do leave contact information, I send the following email:Thank you for ordering from The Pampered Chef. The Home Office sent your order through my website, since I’m a local consultant. I’ll call in a couple of weeks to make sure you love what you ordered. If you’d like, I’d be glad to add you to my newsletter mailing list. I send out one email each month with tips and upcoming specials. Just let me know by reply if you’d like to subscribe. I also invite you to visit my website at [website address]. You can view a current catalog and find out more about the current specials. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all.A couple of weeks later I call to see if they've received their order and if they have any questions. Sometimes it leads somewhere. Sometimes it doesn't.

Thank you!! That was just what I was looking for!

Sandi

BEWARE! Especially this time of year- I would wait till after the holidays-

Don;t ruin anyone's surprise- take it from one who knows!

That's partly why I email first. If it's a surprise I've had people email me back and ask me to check back after a certain date.

Last edited:

1. What are Ho Lead Orders?

Ho Lead Orders are orders that are placed by a host who is hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. These orders are different from regular customer orders because they are associated with a specific host and party, and the host will receive rewards and benefits based on the sales from these orders.

2. How do I place a Ho Lead Order?

To place a Ho Lead Order, you will need to attend a Pampered Chef party or event hosted by a friend or family member. During the party, the host will provide you with a link or code to place your order. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with placing your order.

3. Can I use a coupon or discount on a Ho Lead Order?

Unfortunately, coupons or discounts cannot be applied to Ho Lead Orders. The host of the party will already be receiving rewards and benefits based on the sales from these orders, so the use of additional discounts is not allowed.

4. How long do I have to place a Ho Lead Order?

Ho Lead Orders must be placed within a certain timeframe, which is typically set by the host of the party. This timeframe may vary, but it is usually within a week or two after the party. Be sure to check with the host or consultant to confirm the deadline for placing your order.

5. Can I add additional items to my Ho Lead Order?

Yes, you can add additional items to your Ho Lead Order as long as the party is still open. You can contact the consultant or host to make any modifications or additions to your order. However, once the party is closed, no additional items can be added to the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies