• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO is Working on Social Media Guidelines!

In summary, the social media guidelines for HO employees include being transparent and authentic, respecting confidentiality and privacy, avoiding conflicts of interest, and adhering to company values and policies. These guidelines apply to all social media platforms, both personal and professional, and any violations could result in disciplinary action. Employees are encouraged to promote Pampered Chef on social media, but must follow the guidelines and use proper disclosures. Resources and training are available to help employees navigate social media and the company's guidelines.
chefkathy
I have confirmed that HO *is* working on guidelines for using Facebook and other social networking sites for business purposes.

So everyone just hold on...

Woo hoo!!! I bet this will be discussed at Conference! Don'tcha think? Or sooner? I guess it is only about 5-6 weeks away.

Yeah!!!! Finally!! :)

Awesome :)

That will be GREAT!! Thanks Deb!

Since 90% of my friends on facebook are all of you, would you buy from me???:D:D:D

Other friends are co-workers and I think they are saturated as much as I can get away with!

What are the social media guidelines for HO employees?

The social media guidelines for HO employees include being transparent and authentic, respecting confidentiality and privacy, avoiding conflicts of interest, and adhering to company values and policies. Employees are also expected to use good judgment and be respectful in their interactions on social media.

Do these guidelines apply to all social media platforms?

Yes, these guidelines apply to all social media platforms, both personal and professional. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Employees are responsible for their actions and behavior on all social media channels.

What actions could result in disciplinary action?

Any violations of the social media guidelines could result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to verbal or written warnings, demotion, or termination. It is important for employees to carefully consider their actions on social media and to follow the guidelines set forth by the company.

How can I promote Pampered Chef on social media without violating the guidelines?

Employees are encouraged to promote Pampered Chef on social media, as long as they follow the guidelines and use proper disclosures. This includes using the hashtag #pamperedchef in their posts and clearly stating their relationship with the company. Employees should also avoid making false or misleading claims about products or services.

Are there any resources available to help employees navigate social media?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides resources and training for employees to help them navigate social media and the company's guidelines. This includes online courses, webinars, and a social media toolkit with tips and best practices. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of these resources to ensure they are representing the company in a positive and professional manner on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AJPratt