• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Back My Mojo: Challenges of a Mediocre Director

In summary, the director is having trouble keeping her enthusiasm up because she is trying to do too many things at once and her team has been suffering.
cmdtrgd said:
Beth .25, but he won't lose his career sales and you both won't lose out on the trip points.

Too late. He submitted a show. So he is reactivated and qualified.:party:

..but not only did I not get my trip points (he doesn't care about those) he also doesn't count as one of my qualified for TPC or for the trip. :cry: I knew I didn't get the points but I didn't realize it didn't count for TPC or as one of the 2 or 4 or 6 I need as a director for the trip. :cry:

OK-this stinks Beth~you have done the work to recruit him, train him and now you can't get him to count toward the trip or TPC!? What do you think the resoning is on PC's side?

chefmeg said:
OK-this stinks Beth~you have done the work to recruit him, train him and now you can't get him to count toward the trip or TPC!? What do you think the resoning is on PC's side?

Rules are rules. In order for me (us) to get credit for the incentives, he would have had to not go inactive first. Believe me I did everything I could have short of giving him a show. I can't beat down the door.

I understand not getting the points but I think we should still get the credit for the # of recruits. I did sign him and help him - I can't help it if he didn't respond. Thing is it was just a couple days.

that was my point....it just seems like you are being penalized for his lack of response. It still stinks! ;)

chefmeg said:
that was my point....it just seems like you are being penalized for his lack of response. It still stinks! ;)

I agree but there's nothing I can do - or could have done. :cry: We can't MAKE them.

bethcooks4u said:
I agree but there's nothing I can do - or could have done. :cry: We can't MAKE them.

oh yeah? I know some Jersey girls we can send after them!;)

I understand your pain Beth. I had an HO lead from Feb go inactive in July with only one show left to submit.

Me too :(

Live, learn and now I don't even hold out hope if they aren't qualified in 30. I just assume that I need to recruit another.
Keeps me from being bitter:devil:

Koolotus said:
Live, learn and now I don't even hold out hope if they aren't qualified in 30. I just assume that I need to recruit another.
Keeps me from being bitter:devil:

That's my attitude too. The focus is qualification in 30. :angel:

It just came to me that I was speaking with HO the other day and they said that you can file a retro active leave for the $25 fee even after someone has submitted a show. I was asking because one of my girls turned in a show on August 30th and then got an email on the 2nd that it was on hold.

Funny thing is she just called me with an update. I knew it wasn't much notice but didn't really pay attention to how little notice it was but neither of us got the show on hold email until 10:45 on the 2nd and it said to count towards your August it has to be resolved by Noon on the 3rd. Well she works a day job so she didn't get the email until after 5 pm and so that left her with less than 24 hours to resolve this issue. (keeo in mind the weekend before was Labor Day) Then she couldn't get the customer to return her call so it wasn't resolved for 2 days. Now they are telling her that she went inactive. But if she pays the $25 fee to do the retroactive waiver she will be fine. So just now when she was on the phone with one of the CS people she said "So I'm getting penalized because a customer won't get back to me immediately?" the guy told her "Well I wouldn't look at it like that." Why not that's how it seems. She will lose over $8000 in Career sales and if this doesn't get resolved she just said she probably won't sell anymore. Obviously that upsets me but also because we are pretty good friends too. She isn't a slacker by the way, she just got married and moved a few months ago and hasn't gotten on her feet from that. She has been collecting enough orders from her freinds and family to stay active but just hasn't broken into the market in her new town yet. She even went to conference with me.

I feel like screaming for her.

WOW Tiffany! Thanks for the info. I just called HO and they said that he can do the waiver! I am going to offer to pay it since it's me that it helps most.

...now to just GET him to do it by Friday! (FYI: Normally you have until the 20th to do this but since that's a Saturday the guy I talked with said he had until the 22nd but I'm not taking any chances!)

No problem. Glad it's going ot work for you. :D

Now if only it was that easy for me. I would pay the $25 but I don't think that is the problem. She just isn't happy about the situation. I emailed my NED--they're at Executive Seminar but hopefully she will have some better advise or some info about how to do something about it.

I don't think they'll budge - Doris' book explains it. That's why I didn't think I had anything to stand on with it.

BTW: He did submit his waiver and the check from me will be in the mail to him tomorrow. Now to SEE the credit!

So I just got ahold of my other new consultant. ...called on my cellphone this time - I have called her on that before but this time she answered.

She said she just into into this. WHAT?:eek: She was a HO lead and she signed up before even talking with me. We did talk about her doing two more shows to qualify and if she doesn't have sales this month to put in a waiver. We'll see...

Can you say "kitnapper"?

aw, I am sorry Beth. Is there no way to guilt her into the $1250 or 4 shows? I like to use the "you signed a contract stating that you would do___________ for _____________, and in order to fulfill that obligation, we could work together to do ________."

chefmeg said:
aw, I am sorry Beth. Is there no way to guilt her into the $1250 or 4 shows? I like to use the "you signed a contract stating that you would do___________ for _____________, and in order to fulfill that obligation, we could work together to do ________."

Yep. That's the conversation we had today (again). Hopefully she'll do SOMETHING - submit or get the waiver and then submit! I also suggested that she shop for Christmas and suggest her friends to that too. I reminded her that they have to get gifts anyway and she'll essentially get hers on sale (commission). We'll see.

<h2>1. How do I stay motivated as a mediocre director?</h2><p>As a mediocre director, it can be challenging to stay motivated and enthusiastic about your business. One way to stay motivated is to focus on the positive aspects of your business, such as the income and the love for the company. Remind yourself why you started this journey and the impact you are making on others. It can also be helpful to set small achievable goals for yourself and celebrate your successes.</p><h2>2. What can I do to support and encourage my team?</h2><p>Even if your team is not consistently active, it is important to continue to reach out and support them. This can be done through regular communication, whether it is through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer to mentor and provide resources for them to succeed. Celebrate their achievements and offer support when they face challenges.</p><h2>3. How do I handle negative thoughts or feelings about the company?</h2><p>It is normal to have doubts and negative thoughts about the company, especially when facing challenges. However, it is important to focus on the positive aspects and the reasons why you love the company. Remember that every company has its flaws, but it is how you choose to handle them that makes the difference. Seek support from fellow directors or your upline for any concerns or questions you may have.</p><h2>4. How can I improve my sales and recruiting to earn TPC?</h2><p>One way to improve your sales and recruiting is to set specific goals for yourself and create a plan to achieve them. This can include reaching out to potential hosts, offering incentives for bookings and recruiting, and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience. Additionally, focus on providing excellent customer service and showcasing the benefits and value of the products to potential customers and recruits.</p><h2>5. How can I regain my enthusiasm for my business?</h2><p>If you are feeling burnt out and lacking enthusiasm, it may be helpful to take a step back and evaluate your priorities and goals. Remind yourself of the positive impact you are making and the opportunities your business provides. Consider attending training events or connecting with other directors for inspiration and motivation. It may also be helpful to take some time for self-care and recharging your batteries. Remember, it is okay to take a break and come back with a renewed sense of enthusiasm for your business.</p>

1. How do I stay motivated as a mediocre director?

As a mediocre director, it can be challenging to stay motivated and enthusiastic about your business. One way to stay motivated is to focus on the positive aspects of your business, such as the income and the love for the company. Remind yourself why you started this journey and the impact you are making on others. It can also be helpful to set small achievable goals for yourself and celebrate your successes.

2. What can I do to support and encourage my team?

Even if your team is not consistently active, it is important to continue to reach out and support them. This can be done through regular communication, whether it is through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer to mentor and provide resources for them to succeed. Celebrate their achievements and offer support when they face challenges.

3. How do I handle negative thoughts or feelings about the company?

It is normal to have doubts and negative thoughts about the company, especially when facing challenges. However, it is important to focus on the positive aspects and the reasons why you love the company. Remember that every company has its flaws, but it is how you choose to handle them that makes the difference. Seek support from fellow directors or your upline for any concerns or questions you may have.

4. How can I improve my sales and recruiting to earn TPC?

One way to improve your sales and recruiting is to set specific goals for yourself and create a plan to achieve them. This can include reaching out to potential hosts, offering incentives for bookings and recruiting, and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience. Additionally, focus on providing excellent customer service and showcasing the benefits and value of the products to potential customers and recruits.

5. How can I regain my enthusiasm for my business?

If you are feeling burnt out and lacking enthusiasm, it may be helpful to take a step back and evaluate your priorities and goals. Remind yourself of the positive impact you are making and the opportunities your business provides. Consider attending training events or connecting with other directors for inspiration and motivation. It may also be helpful to take some time for self-care and recharging your batteries. Remember, it is okay to take a break and come back with a renewed sense of enthusiasm for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • bethsbiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cmdtrgd