• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho, Ho, NO! Pampered Chef's Late Christmas Delivery Fiasco

In summary, the host received the incorrect box of items and six guests are affected. The host received the incorrect box of items and six guests are affected. PC is shipping the missing items along with a Small Bamboo Spoon Set for the guests who were affected.
mconsola
Dec 10 - I submitted a show with plenty of time to ship before Christmas.

Dec 15 - 3rd package arrived missing 15 items!

Dec 15 - I called HO and they said they'd expetide the priority (in house - not Fed Ex) and the host could expect them on Dec 19. (Wouldn't ship directly to customers because it would have been 15 seperate adjustments.)

Dec 22 - Still no package, called HO, adjustment was still "picking!" They promised to overnight it and it would be there on the 23rd.

Dec 23 - Tracking says it didn't even leave HO until 11:00 am on the 23rd.

Dec 26 - Host got her "overnighted" package on the 26th... still missing 2 of the items!

Now, I have 6 customers who are affected by this and 2 are (were) potential hosts! I have offered them 20% off any order placed before the end of January but I really think PC should offer something as an apology to these customers! Will they? I'm waiting on a call back but I'd love to know what is reasonable to expect!

as I said in your other thread on this same topic:

How do you know that Fed Ex isn't the one who dropped the ball? I think you need to take a few deep breaths before HO calls you back so you can talk to them a litle more rationally. Remember, it's not the customer service person on the other end of the phone who is at fault, they are just the 'lucky' one who get to help you resolve it.

But if a company quarantees something, they can't blame the shipping company. I mean maybe personally they can take some action against them to get compensated as well but that is not our problem. RIght?

Also 15 items missing, that is horrible. I have never heard of such horrible customer service. And then another 2 missing after it was received two days late! That is really not acceptable. I know things happen but we are relaying a guarantee to our customers that we should be able to fulfill. The delay is expected during the holidays, but even with eBay I got items before Christmas, this is a huge company that isn't perfect but should be ready each year for the Christmas rush.

I just think they should compensate her host and guests.

Debbie :D

Well, HO is shipping the missing items along with a Small Bamboo Spoon Set for the guests who were affected. Thanks for your help!

mconsola said:
Well, HO is shipping the missing items along with a Small Bamboo Spoon Set for the guests who were affected. Thanks for your help!
I posted on your other thread too. Glad to see it resolved. Gotta L:love:VE our company!

I finally got home from vacation and have been dealing with the EXACT SAME ISSUE. I submitted my show on the 15th, host received 5 boxes on the 23rd, and the 3rd box had more than 15 items missing! I was astounded and felt horrible for my host and customers because they were guaranteed these items before Christmas! I was only able to contact HO yesterday and the missing items will be expedited to host within 2 business days. I also asked how they can compensate my customers (who I definitely do not want to lose) and they added 10 orders of the Bamboo Spoon Set to be included to those whose orders were not filled in time. I really don't know who to blame at this point, just as long as the customers get their items and they are happy. What a weird coincidence though. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else too! Hope they resolve the matter soon.

This is a good one....... I had a show submitted on the 12th came in on the 19th but an entire box was the wrong show! So I was missing over half of my show! They were supposed to "rush it" but come the day after the 25th nothing, so I called to check the status and they tell me the rush order was on "hold" due to the baker's roller being on Backorder-hello WTF is that all about ! :/

So they un release the hold and overnight it after monday (due to inventory). Just received it yesterday! Didn't get any spoons as an apology though- so I think I should give them something I have on hand (Season's best or mini sptulas?) Talk about a headache! One person already requested a refund for the not arriving in time for Xmas.
:( Nightmare in shipping dept! I tell ya!

Heather, (and the rest of you too!)

Give ALL those people the "[email protected]" e-mail address. Make sure they have the show number and your name. Ask them to complain as well. PC says they love to hear from our customers! What a fitting way to get a point across.

John you are right on the money there!

I do feel bad for customer service and shipping Dept. BUT we promise our customers and when it doesn't come through it makes us look bad.
Each year is worse, this is the worse one ever!!

1. What caused the late Christmas delivery fiasco at Pampered Chef?

The late Christmas delivery fiasco at Pampered Chef was caused by a combination of factors, including a surge in holiday orders, unexpected supply chain issues, and a higher than usual number of employee absences due to illness.

2. When will customers receive their delayed Christmas orders from Pampered Chef?

We are working diligently to fulfill all delayed Christmas orders as quickly as possible. However, due to the high volume of orders and the supply chain issues, some customers may experience delays of up to a week. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

3. Will Pampered Chef be offering any compensation for the late Christmas deliveries?

We understand the frustration and disappointment caused by the late Christmas deliveries and we are committed to making it right for our valued customers. We will be offering a store credit or refund to affected customers. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How can customers ensure their future orders with Pampered Chef will be delivered on time?

We are taking steps to prevent any future delivery issues, including increasing our inventory levels and implementing more efficient order processing procedures. We appreciate our customers' understanding and support as we work to improve our operations and ensure timely deliveries in the future.

5. Is Pampered Chef addressing the issue with their delivery partners?

While we cannot control external factors that may impact our delivery partners, we are in communication with them to address any issues and improve our overall delivery process. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers and will continue to work closely with our partners to ensure timely and reliable deliveries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • irishpamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies