1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent HO Did GREAT!!!

1. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Hey everyone.... Not sure where to put this but here goes... Yesterday I got a call from a Bride who has registered with me and she is sending out invites. 300 of them....She asked if I had more of the little cards that they get to put in invites telling all they are registered with the PC. Of course I have none.. So I call HO and ask if I can get them overnighted and of course they say no not able to do that. So I ask for a supervisor and she comes back and says my supervisor says we are not able to do that. So then I ask who is in charge of Bridal Registry's and how do I contact them. She tells me she will give her supervisor the message and someone will call me back. So of course I am busy this morning and forget to call HO back following up on this and then....Lo and Behold, Fed Ex pulls into my driveway about 30 minutes ago and they DID overnight them to me.... 200 more little cards... I was so excited that I called HO and amazeingly got the same girl I spoke to yesterday and told her how happy I am and THANKS!!! She was so nice about it that I am going to email Jean and tell her what great people they have at HO.... I am so HAPPY!!!:blushing:

Mar 13, 2009
  2. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Wow that's GREAT!!

3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

What a Great story!!

Mar 13, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Wow, nice to hear a good story for a change!

5. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Thanks for posting this, it is nice to hear a good story for a change!

Mar 13, 2009
  6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

so i am doing my first registry/ bridal show. how do we get these cards

Mar 13, 2009
  7. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

PC sends them to bride when they receive their wedding registry packet from them.

You can also order them from Merrill. I did my own version on Vista Print.

Mar 13, 2009
  8. ChefDaynaDos

ChefDaynaDos Novice Member

That is really awesome :) Glad to hear something good for a change

Mar 14, 2009
  9. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

what else is in the packet, and do they automatically send it when they set up the registry

Mar 14, 2009
  10. pclinskie

pclinskie Member Silver Member

That is awesome!!

Mar 14, 2009
  11. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

You can not purchase them from Merrill anymore. Just call HO and request the number your bride needs and they will send her more. No cost to us! I've made this part of the first call I make to brides. How many inserts do you need? When are you sending your invites? Call to check they included them in invites before they mailed them.

12. ughubug

ughubug Member

Nice. My Bride needed them right away too so I made them and layered it with a pastel colored card stock for 200 invitations. It was a pain but hopefully it will be worth it

Mar 15, 2009
  13. YAY! I wish you the BEST OF LUCK on your bridal show!! How exciting!

Feb 18, 2010
  14. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

This thread is actually a year old. :)

Feb 18, 2010
Have something to add?