• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Miracle at HO: Bride's Registry Card Success Story

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who received a call from a bride asking for more cards to include in her wedding invitations to let guests know they are registered with the PC. The consultant initially tries to get the cards overnighted from HO but is told it is not possible. Later, FedEx unexpectedly delivers the cards and the consultant is able to contact HO and thank them. Other consultants share their experiences with the cards and offer advice on obtaining them. The conversation ends with well wishes for a consultant's upcoming bridal show.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Hey everyone.... Not sure where to put this but here goes... Yesterday I got a call from a Bride who has registered with me and she is sending out invites. 300 of them....She asked if I had more of the little cards that they get to put in invites telling all they are registered with the PC. Of course I have none.. So I call HO and ask if I can get them overnighted and of course they say no not able to do that. So I ask for a supervisor and she comes back and says my supervisor says we are not able to do that. So then I ask who is in charge of Bridal Registry's and how do I contact them. She tells me she will give her supervisor the message and someone will call me back. So of course I am busy this morning and forget to call HO back following up on this and then....Lo and Behold, Fed Ex pulls into my driveway about 30 minutes ago and they DID overnight them to me.... 200 more little cards... I was so excited that I called HO and amazeingly got the same girl I spoke to yesterday and told her how happy I am and THANKS!!! She was so nice about it that I am going to email Jean and tell her what great people they have at HO.... I am so HAPPY!!!:blushing:

What a Great story!!

Wow, nice to hear a good story for a change!

Thanks for posting this, it is nice to hear a good story for a change!

so i am doing my first registry/ bridal show. how do we get these cards

mscharf said:
so i am doing my first registry/ bridal show. how do we get these cards

PC sends them to bride when they receive their wedding registry packet from them.

You can also order them from Merrill. I did my own version on Vista Print.

That is really awesome :) Glad to hear something good for a change

what else is in the packet, and do they automatically send it when they set up the registry

That is awesome!!

You can not purchase them from Merrill anymore. Just call HO and request the number your bride needs and they will send her more. No cost to us! I've made this part of the first call I make to brides. How many inserts do you need? When are you sending your invites? Call to check they included them in invites before they mailed them.

Nice. My Bride needed them right away too so I made them and layered it with a pastel colored card stock for 200 invitations. It was a pain but hopefully it will be worth it

YAY! I wish you the BEST OF LUCK on your bridal show!! How exciting!

jestframes said:
YAY! I wish you the BEST OF LUCK on your bridal show!! How exciting!

This thread is actually a year old. :)

1. What is "Miracle at HO: Bride's Registry Card Success Story"?

"Miracle at HO: Bride's Registry Card Success Story" is a real-life success story of a bride who used Pampered Chef's registry cards to achieve her dream wedding gifts.

2. How did the bride use the registry cards to achieve her dream wedding gifts?

The bride included Pampered Chef's registry cards in her wedding invitations, which allowed her guests to easily purchase the items she wanted from her Pampered Chef registry. This resulted in her receiving all of her desired gifts for her wedding.

3. Can anyone use Pampered Chef's registry cards for their wedding?

Yes, anyone can use Pampered Chef's registry cards for their wedding. They are a great way to make gift-giving easier for your guests and ensure you receive the items you truly want and need.

4. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's registry cards?

Using Pampered Chef's registry cards allows you to easily share your desired gifts with your guests, making it more likely that you will receive the items you truly want. It also allows for hassle-free returns and exchanges, as well as access to exclusive wedding offers and discounts.

5. How can I get Pampered Chef's registry cards for my wedding?

You can get Pampered Chef's registry cards by creating a wedding registry on the Pampered Chef website. Once your registry is created, you will have the option to add registry cards to your wedding invitations or share them digitally with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • loreo