1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HO Contact?

1. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Hoping someone has this info because I've looked on CC, in my binders, planners, etc. and I can't find an email address for the Sales department at HO. I'm wanting to contact someone - and NOT customer service - urging them to consider rolling over the current recruiting promo (50% rebate) into April. I've had a great response to it this month and I know I could get even more if they would extend it!!!!

Mar 23, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I love this idea. I was just thinking this morning if there would be a great recruiting promotion in April. Sorry I don't have an email to share. :grumpy:

3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Mar 23, 2009
  4. c00p

I'll try email Jean....and we'll see what happens! I know that they tend to plan these things way out in advance, but dang it, this is the best one they've had in YEARS and I've already had 4 sign this month with 2 others still seriously thinking about it!!!

Mar 23, 2009
  5. c00p

Ok, I've sent the email to Jean, not expecting anything to come of it.....but we'll see!

Mar 23, 2009
Have something to add?