• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Wedding Registry System Update - June 15th Deadline Hinted?

This email was sent on 5/1 and the change goes into effect on 5/15.It looks like the new system is going into effect on June 15th.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet... that email last night about the current wedding registries staying up until June 15th, which is the last possible date they can keep it functioning.... I wonder if this is a roun about hint that the new system will be in place in June? I'd like to think so!

On the other hand, I'll be a little disappointed it's so late, since June is definitely not Spring.

What email last night?

Here it is:Dear Consultant,
We recently sent an email sharing that we needed to take down our Wedding Registry so we could redesign it to make it even better.
Our goal was to make this as painless as possible by reducing access to the registry in waves based on wedding dates and activity on the registries. We’ve heard how difficult this has been on you and your customers. And we heard your request for more time to help manage the change.
We still do need to change our online registry to make it better, but have a solution to help minimize the impact on both you or the brides.
Therefore, every bride with an existing registry will now have access to our Wedding Registry until the last possible date we can keep it functioning, which is June 15, 2012. We’ll send an email to these brides later today, letting them know about our decision.
Unfortunately, we are still unable to accept new registries.
We hope this reduces any inconvenience this has caused.
Sincerely,Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

thanks Amanda... I hadn't gotten that far yet :)

I didn't get this email and I have a registry! Of course, my weekly wire thing always comes on Wed. instead of Tues. Maybe I'll get it today.

pchockeymom said:
I didn't get this email and I have a registry! Of course, my weekly wire thing always comes on Wed. instead of Tues. Maybe I'll get it today.

I didn't receive it either. I had a registry that had just been set up and did not have any activity yet.

vanscootin said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet... that email last night about the current wedding registries staying up until June 15th, which is the last possible date they can keep it functioning.... I wonder if this is a roun about hint that the new system will be in place in June? I'd like to think so!

On the other hand, I'll be a little disappointed it's so late, since June is definitely not Spring.

Actually, first day of summer isn't until June 20th or so, so 'officially' mid-June is still spring. I was thinking about that as well.

They did say "late" spring but you know there are always glitches and things to work out that may delay the process.

I have 2 registries open and didn't receive it either......again, communication problems with HO.

What is "Hmmm.... I Wonder..."?

"Hmmm.... I Wonder..." is a collection of thought-provoking questions and fun activities designed to spark creativity and conversation at parties and gatherings.

How do I use "Hmmm.... I Wonder..."?

Simply choose a card from the deck and read the question or activity aloud to the group. Encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas, and have fun exploring new perspectives and ideas together.

Can I use "Hmmm.... I Wonder..." with kids?

Yes, "Hmmm.... I Wonder..." is a great tool for engaging children in meaningful conversations and helping them develop their critical thinking skills. However, some questions and activities may be more suitable for older children.

Is "Hmmm.... I Wonder..." only for parties?

No, "Hmmm.... I Wonder..." can be used in a variety of settings, including family dinners, road trips, team-building activities, and more. It's a versatile tool for sparking creativity and facilitating meaningful discussions.

Can I purchase "Hmmm.... I Wonder..." outside of Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, you can purchase "Hmmm.... I Wonder..." on our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant. It also makes a great gift for friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies
Views
heat123
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies