• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hm. Try to Put Grill Brush in to Pamp. Partner

P
Pampered Laura
Doh. Dork alert.Nothing to see here, move along...previous post edited!
I'm just a HUGE DORK, and couldnt figure out something way lame... that's all. LOL :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
worked for me.

It worked for me. Not sure why it wouldn't work for you.

Oh it didn't work for me because I'm a HUGE NERD and tried to put it in to a MARCH show before updating. *cough* Lew-ser here. lol :D

Laura:) Laura,

I've been meaning to say this for a couple of days now.....you are one HILARIOUS gal!!!!! You've had me laughing hysterically on more than one occasion due to some of your silly comments in your posts. :D

You go girl!! LOL

LOL Thanks! It's nice to know that I amuse someone besides myself! teehee! :D

1. What is the context or meaning behind the post "Hm. Try to Put Grill Brush in to Pamp. Partner Doh. Dork alert.Nothing to see here, move along...previous post edited!"?

The context of the post is someone trying to be funny by pretending to struggle with coming up with a lame or silly post. The post has no actual meaning or significance.

2. Why did the poster feel the need to edit their previous post?

The poster likely felt embarrassed or regretful about their previous post and wanted to make a joke out of it by editing it with a silly message.

3. Is there any scientific or logical explanation for the content of the post?

No, the post is simply a playful and silly attempt at humor and does not have any scientific or logical basis.

4. Is there a deeper meaning or hidden message in the post?

No, the post is meant to be taken at face value as a joke and does not contain any hidden messages or meanings.

5. Is the poster trying to make a point or statement with this post?

No, the post is not meant to make any point or statement, and is simply a light-hearted attempt at humor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Cookin Kristen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cookin Kristen
Replies