• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Hit $100,000 in Sales with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Patty has sold over $100,000 worth of Pampered Chef products. She is excited to see that her hard work has paid off and is looking forward to the rewards that come with this success. She recommends focaccia, meatballs, and chicken cutlets as recipes for the bar pan. She is also excited for her training meeting and hopes to be recognized there.
doughmama
Silver Member
It doesn't mean anything - no reward or anything but still exciting to see that I've sold over $100,000 in Pampered Chef products. My goal is to get a large bar pan in every home I can. Love it! and many other things too:love:

Whoo hoo!!!!
Way to go!!!
Keep it goin'....

AWESOME job! Wow - very cool!!

You said that you want to get the bar pan in every home - what are your fave recipes that you recommend on it??

Whoo hoo! That's awesome :)

Jillmami said:
AWESOME job! Wow - very cool!!

You said that you want to get the bar pan in every home - what are your fave recipes that you recommend on it??

focaccia, of course. but also meatballs, veggies, chicken cutlets (no more frying or mess) I could go on and on...:)

thanks all! exciting. especially since when I first started I didn't even tell my own mother. wanted to make sure that I could actually do this before I let her in on my new business. took her a year to finally realize that, YES, I do sell great products.

It does, too, mean something! You get to move to a closer table at Career Club Luncheon, and you get your name on the $100,000 section of Career Sales on the wall at HO. This year, in gold!

thanks! exciting just not sure if I'll get to the conference. know it is great for my business but not always easy to get away. but nice to know I would get recognized if I am there!

From one Patty to another...I am so proud of you! Congrats! You are awesome!

thanks Patty! proud of myself too. Love this job. The products sell themselves, and so do the other customers at a party. Have yet to hear anyone say - yuck pampered chef. Everyone likes to tell you what they own from p chef. all good.

WAAAA HOOOOOO!!! And so, you move ever closer to the center of the room! I hope you get recognized at your training meeting at least! That is an awesome feat! Or is that feet as you seem to be doing a lot of leg work to make your business grow! Either way that is so cool! You go Patty!

It really is a big deal! Very awesome! Congrats! I love seeing that everyone loves this biz opportunity, and that even after 2 years, you can still say how much you love PC! May your success continue!

WAHOO! I love to use my Large Bar Pan for the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and for any of the pizzas!

Congratulations!!! :D

Congrats! How exciting!

Way to go!!!! WHAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!! It is a great feeling of accomplishment. :chef:

1. How can I reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

There are a few key strategies to reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef. First, make sure you are consistently booking parties and events to showcase our products. Additionally, focus on building a strong network of loyal customers who will continue to purchase from you. Utilize our online resources and training materials to improve your sales techniques and increase your average order size. Finally, take advantage of our incentive programs and promotions to boost your sales numbers.

2. How long does it typically take to hit $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

The time it takes to reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef can vary depending on your personal efforts and dedication. Some consultants have achieved this milestone in a year or less, while others may take a few years. It ultimately depends on your consistency, hard work, and ability to build a strong customer base.

3. What are the benefits of hitting $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

Reaching $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef is a significant achievement and comes with various benefits. You will earn a higher commission rate, receive recognition and rewards from the company, and have the opportunity to attend exclusive events and training sessions. Additionally, hitting this milestone can lead to career advancement opportunities within the company.

4. Is it possible to hit $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef while still working a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to reach $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef while working a full-time job. Many successful Pampered Chef consultants started their businesses as a side hustle and gradually transitioned into full-time consultants as their sales and income grew. It may require time management and dedication, but it is achievable with hard work and determination.

5. What advice do you have for someone trying to hit $100,000 in sales with Pampered Chef?

My advice would be to stay consistent and focused on your goals. Set a schedule for booking and hosting parties, follow up with customers regularly, and always aim to provide excellent customer service. Utilize the resources and support available from Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful consultants. Remember that reaching $100,000 in sales is a journey, and with determination and hard work, you can achieve it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tammym
  • esavvymom