1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hispanic Market

1. Hi all!

I have been with PC for about 2 years and recently informed HO that I am bi-lingual English/Spanish. (Don't know why I never informed them?) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of a Hispanic/Spanish meeting in the LA County area. I attend my Director's meetings regularly but would love to learn from a different point of view.

Thanks!

Sep 9, 2008
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Oh wow - you need to get hooked up with Addie! She's on this site.

Addie4tlc - you should pm her! http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/addie4tlc/

She's great - and very helpful....She is a Bilingual Director who has been a star! Her picture is on the main page of the PC website!

Sep 9, 2008
  3. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

Definately get in touch with Addie---she's awesome! (also on the YLYW brochures):D

Sep 9, 2008
  4. PCJen

PCJen Member

Wow that is great you are bi-lingual. One of the Directors, Wendy Paup-Lefferts, in my cluster just earn Dream Patrol for recruiting for the Hispanic market. Al, I think that was his name, came over from HO Hispanic Dept. to congratulate her and shared some wonderful info. with us about the Hispanic Market. All I can say is it is a big opportunity for those that are bi-lingual. Not to say us English only speaking can't do it but bi-linguals have it easier. For us English only we need to fine a recruit that is bi-lingual and go from there. Also if you have anyone in your cluster that is bi-lingual and can help you with the Hispanic's that don't speak English that is a big plus. I have some info on the Hispanic market he brought us, I will try to scan it to my computer and then post it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
    Sep 9, 2008
  5. Thanks for the info. I will pm her. (This is private message right? This message posting is new to me!:confused:) I will look out for your info Jennie. That would be great!

Sep 9, 2008
  6. PCJen

PCJen Member

Here is the info I got. Sorry the only way I could attched it was to make it 2 pages.

Attached Files:

Sep 9, 2008
Have something to add?