• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Hispanic/Spanish Networking in LA County

In summary, the speaker is bi-lingual and wants to learn more about the Hispanic market. They recommend contacting Addie4tlc, a bilingual director, for more information.
mommyford
Hi all!

I have been with PC for about 2 years and recently informed HO that I am bi-lingual English/Spanish. (Don't know why I never informed them?) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows of a Hispanic/Spanish meeting in the LA County area. I attend my Director's meetings regularly but would love to learn from a different point of view.

Thanks!

Oh wow - you need to get hooked up with Addie! She's on this site.

Addie4tlc - you should pm her! http://www.chefsuccess.com/members/addie4tlc/

She's great - and very helpful....She is a Bilingual Director who has been a star! Her picture is on the main page of the PC website!

Definately get in touch with Addie---she's awesome! (also on the YLYW brochures):D

Wow that is great you are bi-lingual. One of the Directors, Wendy Paup-Lefferts, in my cluster just earn Dream Patrol for recruiting for the Hispanic market. Al, I think that was his name, came over from HO Hispanic Dept. to congratulate her and shared some wonderful info. with us about the Hispanic Market. All I can say is it is a big opportunity for those that are bi-lingual. Not to say us English only speaking can't do it but bi-linguals have it easier. For us English only we need to fine a recruit that is bi-lingual and go from there. Also if you have anyone in your cluster that is bi-lingual and can help you with the Hispanic's that don't speak English that is a big plus. I have some info on the Hispanic market he brought us, I will try to scan it to my computer and then post it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I will pm her. (This is private message right? This message posting is new to me!:confused:) I will look out for your info Jennie. That would be great!

Here is the info I got. Sorry the only way I could attched it was to make it 2 pages.

Attachments

• Reaching out to the Hispanic Community Page 1.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 260
  • Reaching out to the Hispanic Community Page 2.doc
    1,015 KB · Views: 248

1. How can I find Hispanic/Spanish networking events in LA County?

You can start by searching online for networking events specifically geared towards the Hispanic/Spanish community in LA County. Additionally, you can reach out to local chambers of commerce, business associations, and networking groups for recommendations.

2. Are there any membership fees associated with joining a Hispanic/Spanish networking group in LA County?

It depends on the specific group or organization. Some may have a membership fee while others may be free to join. It's best to inquire with the group directly to find out their policies.

3. Can non-Hispanic/Spanish individuals also participate in these networking events?

Yes, most Hispanic/Spanish networking events in LA County are open to anyone who is interested in connecting with the community and building relationships. It's a great opportunity for diverse networking and cultural exchange.

4. What types of industries and professionals are typically represented at Hispanic/Spanish networking events in LA County?

There is a wide range of industries and professionals represented at these events, including business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals in finance, marketing, healthcare, and more. You can also connect with individuals from various career levels, from entry-level to executives.

5. Are there any specific cultural customs or etiquette I should be aware of when networking with the Hispanic/Spanish community in LA County?

It's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with basic cultural customs and etiquette when networking with any community. In the Hispanic/Spanish community, it is common to greet with a handshake and maintain eye contact while speaking. Showing respect and interest in the person and their culture can go a long way in building meaningful connections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyford
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithjennifer@gmail
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • micocina