• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hii Am a New Consultant Ss1 Month Was Sept. I Really Love the

In summary, as a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships with potential customers through hosting parties, offering cooking demonstrations, and utilizing social media. The best products to recommend will vary depending on your customer's needs and preferences, so it's important to familiarize yourself with all products and ask for advice from experienced consultants. When handling difficult or unhappy customers, it's important to listen and address their concerns in a professional and empathetic manner. Becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef offers flexible income, discounts on products, and a supportive community. To recruit others to join your team, share your positive experiences, offer mentorship, attend team events, and utilize social media and referral incentives.
ChefJennyLynn
Hi

I am a new consultant SS1 month was Sept. I really love the charm bracelet, but I was only able to get the stoneware & hertiage home (oct) charms.

Does anyone have any of the other charms they would be willing to sell? Please email me directly @ [email protected]

Thanks so much~

Jenn

For the "newbies", there is a great site for PC consultants to buy, sell and/or trade items. It is a Yahoo group called "Let's Make A Deal". You might find what you are looking for there. Here is the link. Hope this helps.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

1. How can I increase my sales as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to focus on building relationships with potential customers and showcasing the benefits of our products. Hosting parties, offering cooking demonstrations, and utilizing social media are all effective ways to increase sales as a new consultant.

2. What are the best products to recommend to my customers?

The best products to recommend will vary depending on your customer's needs and preferences. As a new consultant, it's important to familiarize yourself with all of our products and their uses so you can make personalized recommendations to your customers. You can also ask your upline or other experienced consultants for their top-selling products.

3. How do I handle difficult or unhappy customers?

It's important to always listen to your customers and address their concerns in a professional and empathetic manner. If a customer is unhappy with a product, offer to replace it or provide a refund. If they are unhappy with their overall experience, offer to make it right by providing a discount or free product. Remember, customer satisfaction is key to building a successful business.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and empowering community. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and be your own boss.

5. How can I recruit others to join my team?

The best way to recruit others is by sharing your own positive experiences as a consultant and highlighting the benefits of joining our team. Offer to mentor and support new consultants, and be sure to attend team meetings and events to network and build relationships with potential recruits. You can also share your business on social media and offer incentives for referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
obxchef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies