1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HighSchool Athletic Club Fundraiser

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

I have the opportunity to hold one for our highschool athletic booster club. They are not interested in a demo, just wanna sell stuff. I can also post a link to my website in the school newsletter (not online). I like the two cookbook flyers that Lauren Keeler made that are posted below...the cookbooks may work but I would add to the flyer that all the items can be viewed on my website. Do you think this would work? Or should I order catalogs for all the kids. Also - how should I handle shipping. No one in their right mind is gonna pay $1 for a cookbook and then $3.50 shipping on top of that...maybe I could group all the items and do one big order, but keep track of who gets what separately....I'm just trying to think this thru! Thanks so much.....

Feb 1, 2006
  2. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

The forms I use - were designed for a swim team

I have several forms that I received from my director that were used for a HS swim team fundraiser. Packets were made for each team member that included, outside order forms, a catalog, and the collection instruction sheet.

I am going to try and post them all here for you. I setup a show on my website and the organization can either collect hard copy orders, or direct customers to the online show.

Depending on the number of pariticipants, I usually use printed outside order forms. If the group is really small, I might use the NCR PC outside order forms. But with 50 members and 5 forms/person it just gets to expensive.

If you need more information, please feel free to email me at smlagier@msn.com

Attached Files:

Feb 1, 2006
  3. In regards to shipping... I have thought that if I ever did a group like this, to keep it simple, that I would enter all orders collected by each child under that childs name. I would eat the shipping cost but it would be easy to seperate and also easy for the kids to not have to mess with that addition. Not sure if that idea would work for you or not....

Have something to add?