• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Highschool Athletic Club Fundraiser

The forms that the author used to fundraise for a high school swim team are posted. The author suggests posting them online or using printed forms if there are a large number of participants. If there are only a few participants, the author suggests using NCR PC forms. If there are many participants, the author suggests keeping the shipping costs to themselves and having participants enter their orders under their names.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have the opportunity to hold one for our highschool athletic booster club. They are not interested in a demo, just wanna sell stuff. I can also post a link to my website in the school newsletter (not online). I like the two cookbook flyers that Lauren Keeler made that are posted below...the cookbooks may work but I would add to the flyer that all the items can be viewed on my website. Do you think this would work? Or should I order catalogs for all the kids. Also - how should I handle shipping. No one in their right mind is gonna pay $1 for a cookbook and then $3.50 shipping on top of that...maybe I could group all the items and do one big order, but keep track of who gets what separately....I'm just trying to think this thru! Thanks so much.....

The forms I use - were designed for a swim teamI have several forms that I received from my director that were used for a HS swim team fundraiser. Packets were made for each team member that included, outside order forms, a catalog, and the collection instruction sheet.

I am going to try and post them all here for you. I setup a show on my website and the organization can either collect hard copy orders, or direct customers to the online show.

Depending on the number of pariticipants, I usually use printed outside order forms. If the group is really small, I might use the NCR PC outside order forms. But with 50 members and 5 forms/person it just gets to expensive.

If you need more information, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• HBA Try Me Flyer.doc
    24 KB · Views: 463
  • FR Order form.doc
    246 KB · Views: 409
  • Fundraiser overview.doc
    26 KB · Views: 482
  • fundraiser profit breakdown.doc
    27 KB · Views: 394
  • FundraisingOrderCollectionInstructions[2].doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 362
In regards to shipping... I have thought that if I ever did a group like this, to keep it simple, that I would enter all orders collected by each child under that childs name. I would eat the shipping cost but it would be easy to seperate and also easy for the kids to not have to mess with that addition. Not sure if that idea would work for you or not....

1. How does the Highschool Athletic Club Fundraiser work?

The Highschool Athletic Club Fundraiser is a program where the school's athletic club partners with Pampered Chef to sell our high-quality kitchen and cooking products. A portion of the sales made through the fundraiser will be donated back to the athletic club to support their programs and activities.

2. How do we sign up for the fundraiser?

To sign up for the Highschool Athletic Club Fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get started.

3. What types of products are available for the fundraiser?

We have a wide range of kitchen and cooking products available for the fundraiser, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even cookbooks. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

4. How much money can our athletic club earn through the fundraiser?

The amount of money your athletic club can earn through the fundraiser will depend on the total sales made. Generally, the more sales you make, the higher the percentage of sales that will be donated back to the club. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more specific details and guidelines.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The duration of the Highschool Athletic Club Fundraiser can vary, but it typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives enough time for participants to sell and for orders to be placed. Your consultant will provide you with a specific timeline for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies