• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Event Attendance: Expert Tips for Consistent Show Success

In summary, Kathie provides ideas on how to increase attendance at shows, including host coaching and using a reminder call service.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What do you do on a REGULAR basis to work towards getting high attendance at your shows?

twinkie10 said:
What do you do on a REGULAR basis to work towards getting high attendance at your shows?

I host coach, offer incentives, make it fun- a challenge...get a sense for what my host wants, and most of my shows had about 12-20 guests

I am gonna post my "ideas and info on post calls" letter for you...it says it all!

Here are a few of my ideas (not mine personally....LOL)

1. HOST COACH to $1,000 show! Get them excited about earning $215 in free products, 4 half price, and 30% on anything else they want! (Overinviting, collecting outside orders, telling everyone to bring a friend...etc.)
2. Mail out the invites yourself. Probably 95% of cancellations are due to the fact that the host never got around to mailing out the invites and she will NOT admit that to you!
3. On her guest list, explain how it's important for her to include phone numbers. Tell her (with excitement in your voice) how you have the COOLEST way to call and remind her guests about the show. "I have found that attendance and sales go up when each guest receives a reminder call 2-3 days before the show. Even those who have told you YES will appreciate a reminder! Also, those who you haven't heard from may just have forgotten to RSVP. I can do ALL of your calls with the coolest thing! I record a message about your show, enter in their phone numbers, and a computer automatically calls out to each of them! I have noticed a great improvement on attendance at the shows where I am able to do this for my host. Plus, it saves YOU time! If you tried to make all of those reminder calls, you would be on the phone for HOURS chatting since you know each of them. I do it this way, and it's done in a flash!"

Here is the information about the Post Calls. Make sure you email or call this lady...she gives you a SUPER price break off of the regular rates posted on their website! Please make sure you mention that I referred you!

With Postcalls, there are no setup fees, no monthly or yearly fees, the only thing you pay for are the calls. You purchase calls for your account and use them until you need more calls or run out. You do not have to purchase each month, only when you need more calls. There is no extra fee for long distance calls. The rate that Kathie is giving directors and consultants is 7.5 cents a call for a 60-second call. The basic package is 500 calls for $37.50. You must go through Kathie for your first purchase to receive the discounted rate. You can have as many numbers in a group as you like, and as many groups as you like. These names and numbers will stay in your account until you change or delete them. You can listen to your message before you send it. You can send your message when you record it or schedule the message to go out at a different time.
The basic information that She will need from you to sign up is, name, address, phone number, email, business, and who referred you. You can either call or email her this information and she will be glad to set up your account. Then all she will need to do is call you for your credit card number to make your purchase and give you the information on how to use the Postcalls system.

Here is her contact info:
Kathie Davis
Senior Sales Associate
CallingPost Communications, Inc.
1-888-229-5708
[email protected]

When you call or email her, please use my name and phone number as your referral....you will be helping me out too!! Kelly McNamara (877-6370)

I mail the invites for teh host if she has 40 or more names

I mail the invites and use a reminder call service.... 7cents a call

what is a reminder call service?

melaniepc said:
what is a reminder call service?

I would love to call all guests, or have the host call all guest a day or two before the party. But its just not practical for me or most hosts. My director told me about it and its seems to really work for her and me. I record a friendly message saying who I am, how I look forward to meeting them at Sally's show on Sunday at 3:00pm, and invite them to bring a friend, and if they can't make it and would like to place an order I give my number.. It's kinda like that reminder phone call you get about a dentist or hair appointment. You have every intention of going but plan forgot. The calls help, and many people have said they never would have remembered if it wasn't for the call.

I use to call all the guests, but it took forever. Only good thing about it was I often got an order for the host that would not have been there without my call. I now use post calls, too and love it. :love: I have never had a guest tell me they did not like getting the call.

byrd1956 said:
I use to call all the guests, but it took forever. Only good thing about it was I often got an order for the host that would not have been there without my call. I now use post calls, too and love it. :love: I have never had a guest tell me they did not like getting the call.

I was blank for a minute yes its called post calls!

I called guests, sent reminder emails, mailed postcards for each show, set goals for the host...and for outside orders for guests... my job was to get the host so excited about her party that her excitement would just ooze all over the people that were invited and no one would want to miss it!! :)

ok, what is a post call LOL... do you mean you call yourself or its just a message and it somehow calls?

melaniepc said:
ok, what is a post call LOL... do you mean you call yourself or its just a message and it somehow calls?

Post Calls is a service you pay for. It's done 100% on the computer...you put in the phone numbers, record a message, and set the date for the calls to be made! Then...it "calls" everyone on the list and plays your recorded message. It also knows the difference between a live person and an answering machine, so if it gets an answering machine, it waits till the beep to leave the message!

I always start off the message by saying this is Kelly McNamara, calling on behalf of Susy Hostess...so they don't hang up when they don't know who I am!

If you see my post above, it gives directions to get a reduced rate on the calls....you only pay for the calls you use, no monthly fee...and the # of calls in your account do not expire...

Oh!! I almost forgot! I tell them (since I talk them through getting a $1000 show) that WHEN THEY REACH $1,000 that I will pay for the postage on their invites.

that is pretty neat!!!

melaniepc said:
that is pretty neat!!!

It really has worked for me! I do have to say...a lot of my hosts would normally not put the phone numbers on the list (even though there is a space for this) but I explain to them how I can do their reminder calls for them...and how much it increases attendance and their sales!

Even someone who said "yes" they are coming can get busy and flake out and not show!

If the host tries to call 15-20 people, you KNOW she's gonna be on the phone for a MINIMUM of 5 minutes during each call. So....how far down her guest list is she going to get before she just runs out of time or says "forget this!" (I tell her this...) If I do the "calls" for her, it takes me 10 minutes flat and EVERYONE ON THE LIST WILL BE CALLED! (the 10 minutes is to enter all the numbers into my account, and to record the message...)

I think I am going to check this out. I think its a great idea!

Jenni said:
I would love to call all guests, or have the host call all guest a day or two before the party. But its just not practical for me or most hosts. My director told me about it and its seems to really work for her and me. I record a friendly message saying who I am, how I look forward to meeting them at Sally's show on Sunday at 3:00pm, and invite them to bring a friend, and if they can't make it and would like to place an order I give my number.. It's kinda like that reminder phone call you get about a dentist or hair appointment. You have every intention of going but plan forgot. The calls help, and many people have said they never would have remembered if it wasn't for the call.

Where do you sign up for that at?

I mail the invites and check the guest list on my website and follow up with anyone who can not make it.
I do not do reminder calls b/c I don't have the time, but I encourage my host to do it.
Here is a link for the $1000 hosting coach call. I got this from my director

click here to listen from your computer
Player

Click here to download to MP3

http://darladee.audioacrobat.com/download/9a23c2d2-5bc1-93a5-e36e-77648869592f.mp3

1. How can I increase attendance at my Pampered Chef events?

There are several ways to boost event attendance for your Pampered Chef shows. First, make sure to promote your event through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives for guests to RSVP, such as a free gift or discount on their purchase. Additionally, consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to co-host the event and reach a wider audience.

2. What are some effective ways to consistently have successful shows?

Consistency is key when it comes to having successful Pampered Chef shows. One tip is to always follow up with guests after the event, whether it's to thank them for attending or to offer a special deal on their next purchase. Another effective strategy is to constantly update your product knowledge and presentation skills to keep your shows fresh and engaging.

3. How can I encourage guests to book their own Pampered Chef parties?

One way to encourage guests to book their own parties is to offer hostess rewards and incentives. This can include free products, discounts, or exclusive items. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as trying new recipes and earning free products, to entice guests to book their own show.

4. What are some tips for managing large crowds at Pampered Chef events?

Handling a large crowd at a Pampered Chef event can be challenging, but there are a few tips to make it easier. First, make sure to have enough product samples and supplies on hand to accommodate all guests. You can also divide guests into smaller groups and rotate them through different stations to keep things organized. Finally, consider having an assistant or team member to help with managing the crowd.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef events more interactive and engaging?

To make your Pampered Chef events more interactive and engaging, try incorporating hands-on activities such as recipe demonstrations, cooking challenges, or product testing. You can also encourage guests to share their own cooking tips and experiences, and create a fun and welcoming atmosphere by playing music or offering refreshments. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • babywings76