• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Copy of High Impact Host Coaching Training?

In summary, the conversation is about a training CD that is no longer available on a supply order. The speaker asks if anyone has a copy and someone offers to burn it and send it. Others express interest in receiving a copy as well. Eventually, the CD is uploaded to a password-protected site for free download. The group expresses gratitude for the sharing of the CD.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone have a copy of this training? It's no longer available on a supply order.

babywings76 said:
Does anyone have a copy of this training? It's no longer available on a supply order.

I have it, let me see if DH can burn it when he gets home from work...

Thanks!! I really appreciate it! :) I wonder if there's a way to e-mail it somehow? If not, if you could mail me a copy then I would reimburse you for the postage & any other costs involved. :)

babywings76 said:
Thanks!! I really appreciate it! :) I wonder if there's a way to e-mail it somehow? If not, if you could mail me a copy then I would reimburse you for the postage & any other costs involved. :)

Don't worry about the cost, just like to help friends!! :D

Thanks, that's very sweet of you! :)

Ginger you are so awesome! :love:

babywings76 said:

What exactly is this? I don't believe I've ever heard of this before?

Brenda.the.chef said:
What exactly is this? I don't believe I've ever heard of this before?

On the supply order, you can buy trining CDs, most are from past Conferences & they are 2.00 a piece....:D

Ginger, I'd love a copy too! My copy is somewhere in Japan (no way hubby would find it, I hadn't even pulled it out of a box yet from last year when we moved from Okinawa to Tokyo). I've been wanting to share it with my team, but couldn't find the silly CD! ;)I'll upload it to 4Shared (password protected) and post when I have that done in case anyone else wants to download it for free.

I have it but am not sure where it is right now ... should give it another listen.

Host coaching is one thing I REALLY REALLY need to work on.
I'd love to see it when Sheila gets it up and running.

I have not forgotten about you. Its just been SO hot lately, so DH has been a little cranky :(. Once Friday rolls around I'll work on him...;)

Sheila said:
Ginger, I'd love a copy too! My copy is somewhere in Japan (no way hubby would find it, I hadn't even pulled it out of a box yet from last year when we moved from Okinawa to Tokyo). I've been wanting to share it with my team, but couldn't find the silly CD! ;)

I'll upload it to 4Shared (password protected) and post when I have that done in case anyone else wants to download it for free.

I'd love the info when you get it up there! Thaqnks Sheila!

Edited: I haven't been in my 4Shared account in a while & someone brought it to my attention that the audio recording had been deleted. I uploaded it again here: http://www.4shared.com/music/-PPsDbib/High_Impact_Host_Coaching.html

Last edited:
Sheila,
This is great! Thanks so much for posting this!

You're welcome! :D

thanks for sharing Sheila!

See updated link above for the audio recording! There was apparently an issue with the first version.

Thank you so much!!

Thanks. This is great!!!

What is "High Impact Host Coaching"?

"High Impact Host Coaching" is a strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to help their hosts have successful parties. It involves providing personalized support and guidance to the host before, during, and after the party to ensure a high level of engagement and sales.

How does "High Impact Host Coaching" benefit the host?

Through "High Impact Host Coaching," the consultant helps the host plan and prepare for their party, resulting in a more organized and enjoyable experience for them. It also increases the likelihood of a successful party, leading to higher rewards and benefits for the host.

What are some key elements of "High Impact Host Coaching"?

Some key elements of "High Impact Host Coaching" include setting clear expectations for the host, providing them with resources and tools to promote their party, and offering personalized tips and suggestions for hosting a successful event. It also involves following up with the host after the party to ensure a positive experience.

How does "High Impact Host Coaching" benefit the consultant?

By providing "High Impact Host Coaching," the consultant is able to build a strong relationship with the host, leading to potential future bookings and referrals. It also helps the consultant achieve their sales goals and earn rewards through successful parties.

Is "High Impact Host Coaching" available to all hosts?

Yes, "High Impact Host Coaching" is available to all hosts who are working with a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a free service provided to ensure a successful and enjoyable party experience for both the host and the consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
Replies
Views
chefsteph07