• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hide the Turkey: Creative Recipes to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers

In summary, there are many creative ways to use leftover turkey, such as making a casserole, tacos, sandwiches, or a pot pie. Leftover turkey can also be frozen for later use. Leftover stuffing can be used in recipes such as savory waffles, quiches, or stuffed peppers. Cranberry sauce can be used as a glaze or in breakfast options. Leftover mashed potatoes can be used to make potato pancakes, shepherd's pie, or as a base for soups and stews.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I was listening to a CD this afternoon while driving home about "Getting Bookings From the Pros" It was from a National Conference (sorry can't recall what year) & the speaker had mentioned using a "Hide the turkey" as a party theme for November shows. I really liked the idea because it gave families a way to finish up the Thanksgiving leftovers. With the economy in the state it is in, we want to stretch each dollar further & I don't know about you, but after about 3 turkey meals in a row, I'm about turkeyed out!! In fact, I don't want to see a turkey until next Thanksgiving. So my question is, what are your "Hide the Turkey" recipes?

There have been MANY threads about this recently! Check the similar threads at the bottom of this page or just do a search! A lot of talk about the turkey cranberry wreath in All The Best and the Tasty Turkey Tettrazinni in the Weekday Dinners Done! recipe card collection.

Guess I should have done a search. Thanks!

1. How do I use leftover turkey in creative ways?

One option is to make a turkey casserole by combining diced turkey with vegetables, gravy, and mashed potatoes for a hearty and comforting meal. You can also use shredded turkey to make tacos, sandwiches, or even a turkey pot pie.

2. Can I freeze leftover turkey for later use?

Yes, leftover turkey can be frozen for up to three months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing.

3. What are some unique recipes for using leftover stuffing?

You can use leftover stuffing to make savory waffles or muffins, or use it as a crust for mini quiches or frittatas. You can also mix it with shredded turkey and cheese to make delicious stuffed peppers or mushrooms.

4. How can I use leftover cranberry sauce in new dishes?

Cranberry sauce can be used as a glaze for roasted chicken or pork, or mixed with cream cheese for a flavorful spread. You can also add it to oatmeal or yogurt for a sweet and tangy breakfast option.

5. What is a creative way to use leftover mashed potatoes?

You can use mashed potatoes to make potato pancakes or croquettes, or mix them with shredded turkey and cheese to make a tasty shepherd's pie. You can also use them as a topping for shepherd's pie or as a creamy base for soups and stews.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies