• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hide the Turkey: November Recipes to Help You Prepare!

In summary, "Hide the Turkey: November Recipes to Help You Prepare!" is a collection of recipes perfect for the month of November. These include traditional Thanksgiving dishes and unique twists on classic recipes. The goal is to provide easy and approachable recipes for all levels of cooking experience. While these recipes are specifically chosen for November, many can be enjoyed year-round. Most of the ingredients can be found at your local grocery store.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
Ok, need some help.... I remember listening to one of my cd's about a "Hide the Turkey" shows for November only. I searched on here but didn't have any luck finding anything. I was looking for some recipes so I could start promoting this since November is usually SAT.

Under files type in 'turkey' you are going to find a TON of turkey recipes. The hide the turkey show is about showing them things to do with all that leftover turkey at Thanksgiving. There is even a 24 page booklet with lots of recipes! Good luck!

Thanks so much Charity

I did a hide the turkey show and made the turkey cranberry wreath - it was super easy and the guests gobbled it up (pun intended).

Have fun!

You can substitute turkey for any chicken recipe as well. Hmmm. Power Cooking, Turkey!

What is "Hide the Turkey: November Recipes to Help You Prepare!" all about?

"Hide the Turkey" is a collection of recipes specifically designed for the month of November. These recipes are perfect for preparing a delicious Thanksgiving feast or for enjoying cozy fall meals with your family and friends.

What types of recipes are included in "Hide the Turkey"?

Our November recipes range from traditional Thanksgiving dishes like roasted turkey and pumpkin pie to creative, modern twists on classic dishes like turkey roulade and butternut squash soup. We also have recipes for side dishes, desserts, and even leftover turkey ideas.

Are the recipes in "Hide the Turkey" difficult to make?

No, our goal with "Hide the Turkey" is to provide easy and approachable recipes for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe is accompanied by step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I use these recipes for other months besides November?

While these recipes were specifically chosen for the month of November, many of them can be enjoyed year-round. Feel free to experiment and adapt them to your personal taste preferences.

Where can I find the ingredients for these recipes?

Most of the ingredients for our "Hide the Turkey" recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, if you are having trouble finding a specific ingredient, feel free to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • MissChef