• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Reviving a Classic: Where to Find "Hide the Turkey" Recipes?

In summary, the "Hide the Turkey" recipe is a classic Thanksgiving dish made from ground turkey and various seasonings. It can be found in cookbooks, online recipe websites, and social media platforms. A vegetarian version can be made using plant-based alternatives or lentils, beans, and vegetables. Leftovers can be used in sandwiches, soups, stews, salads, tacos, wraps, or stir-fries. The recipe can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer.
MissChef
Gold Member
I haven't been on here in a while, and I did a search but I'm not seeing what I need. Does anyone know where I can fine info/recipes on "hide the turkey" shows?!! I need to give my host some recipe choices here pretty soon and would love to do this again, but have forgot what a few of the recipe options are! Thankyou! ;)

Turkey Cranberry wreath, white chicken chili (sub turkey), last year I did the turkey cranberry rissoto.

Turkey risotto from last winters seasons best is super yummy and a great show recipe

I did a Southwest Turkey Fajita Sub (old SB recipe, maybe '06?). it was fantastic! Also did the turkey & cranberry ring-big hit every time. You could also do the chicken & broccoli ring with turkey.

Here's a turkey recipe cookbook. I always like to bring it for Nov hosts & the guidelines too.:D

Attachments

• Turkey leftovers recipe booklet.doc
    108 KB · Views: 445
  • Talking Turkey Guidelines 2011.pdf
    855.6 KB · Views: 432

1. What is the "Hide the Turkey" recipe and why is it a classic?

The "Hide the Turkey" recipe is a popular Thanksgiving dish that features a turkey-shaped loaf made from ground turkey and various seasonings. It is considered a classic because it has been a staple at Thanksgiving dinners for many years and is loved by both children and adults.

2. Where can I find "Hide the Turkey" recipes?

You can find "Hide the Turkey" recipes in a variety of places, including cookbooks, online recipe websites, and even on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find variations of the recipe on social media platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram.

3. Can I make a vegetarian version of "Hide the Turkey"?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of "Hide the Turkey" by substituting the ground turkey with a plant-based ground meat alternative, such as Beyond Meat or Quorn. You can also use a combination of lentils, beans, and vegetables to create a delicious vegetarian loaf.

4. What are some creative ways to use "Hide the Turkey" leftovers?

There are many creative ways to use "Hide the Turkey" leftovers, such as making turkey sandwiches, adding it to soups or stews, or using it as a topping for salads. You can also use it as a filling for tacos or wraps, or mix it with rice and vegetables for a quick and easy stir-fry.

5. Can I make "Hide the Turkey" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "Hide the Turkey" ahead of time by preparing the turkey-shaped loaf and storing it in the fridge until ready to bake. You can also freeze the unbaked loaf for future use. Just make sure to thaw it completely before baking according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies