• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Leftover Turkey with Hide the Turkey Show in November

In summary, to host a "Hide the Turkey Show" with Pampered Chef, you can contact your independent consultant or host a virtual show through their website. The show is a fun and interactive way to showcase holiday-themed products and recipes for hosting a Thanksgiving feast. It typically lasts about 1-2 hours and there is no obligation to purchase anything, but exclusive deals and discounts are offered for guests who place orders. The menu can also be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I am having "Hide the Turkey" Shows this November. I will be making the Turkey Cranberry Wreath or one of the Turkey Panini recipes, but the focus of the show is on ways to make your leftover turkey more exciting. Does anyone have any ideas on invites? I am very unimaginative in that department, so, any help would be great!
TIA,
Jane :rolleyes:

What about a nice pot pie?

Hi Jane,
I love the idea of a "Hide the Turkey" show! It sounds like a fun and creative way to use up leftover turkey. As for invites, here are a few ideas that come to mind:
1. "Turkey Hunt" invitations - Send out invitations with a picture of a turkey hiding in plain sight, and ask guests to find the hidden turkey on the invitation. This will get them in the spirit of your theme and add a playful touch.
2. "Turkey Transformation" invitations - Use a before and after picture of a turkey, with the before being a traditional roasted turkey and the after being a creative dish like the Turkey Cranberry Wreath or Panini. This will pique their curiosity and make them excited to see what you have in store for the leftovers.
3. "Turkey Leftovers Potluck" invitations - Instead of just focusing on your own recipes, make it a potluck where everyone brings a dish using leftover turkey. This way, you can showcase a variety of recipes and get new ideas from your guests as well.
Hope these ideas help and good luck with your show! :)

1. How do I host a "Hide the Turkey Show" with Pampered Chef?

In order to host a "Hide the Turkey Show" with Pampered Chef, you can either contact your independent consultant or host a virtual show through our website. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and resources to make your show a success!

2. What is "Hide the Turkey Show" and how does it work?

"Hide the Turkey Show" is a fun and interactive way to showcase our holiday-themed products, recipes, and tips for hosting the perfect Thanksgiving feast. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you and your guests through a virtual or in-person show, where you can learn new recipes and see our products in action.

3. How long does a "Hide the Turkey Show" typically last?

The duration of a "Hide the Turkey Show" can vary, but on average, they typically last about 1-2 hours. This includes time for demonstrations, games, and ordering.

4. Do I have to purchase something at a "Hide the Turkey Show"?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a "Hide the Turkey Show." However, we do offer exclusive deals and discounts for guests who place orders during the show. And if you decide to host your own show, you can earn free and discounted products based on your sales.

5. Can I customize the menu for my "Hide the Turkey Show"?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to personalize the menu for your show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions. Whether you want to showcase specific products or try out new recipes, your consultant will make sure your show is tailored to your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Krista Burson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies