• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Cook and Connect with Pampered Chef?

In summary, "Ready to Cook and Connect" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to host virtual cooking shows, connect with others who are passionate about cooking and Pampered Chef products, and earn rewards. You can host a show as often as you like and earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. No special equipment is required, just a device with a camera and internet access, and you can invite guests from all over the world to join in.
NancyJ
Hi, I am Nancy and I just joined Pampered Chef in January. I've done one cooking show and one facebook show so far. I am excited to be a part of this community because I need all the support and education I can get.

Welcome to CS Nancy!

Welcome, Nancy!

1. What is "Ready to Cook and Connect" with Pampered Chef?

"Ready to Cook and Connect" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to host virtual cooking shows and connect with others who are passionate about cooking and Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to learn new recipes, try out products, and earn rewards.

2. How often can I host a "Ready to Cook and Connect" show?

You can host a "Ready to Cook and Connect" show as often as you like! We encourage our consultants to host at least one show per month to stay connected with their customers and earn rewards, but you can host as many shows as you want.

3. How do I earn rewards through "Ready to Cook and Connect"?

By hosting a "Ready to Cook and Connect" show, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only specials. The more sales your show generates, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Do I need any special equipment to host a virtual cooking show?

No, you do not need any special equipment to host a virtual cooking show. All you need is a device with a camera and internet access, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. We also provide you with all the necessary training and tools to successfully host a show.

5. Can I invite friends and family from different locations to my "Ready to Cook and Connect" show?

Absolutely! One of the great benefits of hosting a virtual cooking show is that you can invite guests from all over the world to join in. This allows you to connect with family and friends who may not be able to attend a traditional in-person cooking show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Larene Hall
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv