• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Pamper Your Family with Extra Income from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the conversation discusses becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and the potential earnings, startup costs, how to get started, and the benefits of being a consultant. The average consultant earns $200-$500 per month and the startup cost is $109 which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products. To get started, one can sign up online and choose a starter kit, and can still work as a consultant while having a full-time job. Some benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include earning extra income, discounts on products, and being part of a supportive community with opportunities for rewards.
MSM
I'm new to the site and to pampered chef. I joined my friend in her business. My goal is to make some extra income for fun things for my family.

Welcome to CS!

1. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on your efforts and sales, but the average consultant earns around $200-$500 per month. With dedication and hard work, you can potentially earn even more!

2. What are the startup costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

The startup costs for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also options to upgrade your starter kit for an additional cost.

3. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online and choose your starter kit. You will also have access to training, resources, and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef community to help you get started on the right foot.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their Pampered Chef business as a way to earn extra income on the side. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and make it as flexible as you need it to be.

5. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including earning extra income, getting discounts on products, meeting new people, and being a part of a supportive and fun community. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, trips, and other rewards based on your sales and performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr