• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a New PC Consultant from Sevierville, Tennessee?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity for a flexible income, discounts on products, free products, and a supportive community. To get started, you will need to purchase a Starter Kit which includes everything you need. Pampered Chef also offers various support and training options for new consultants. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to choose how much time you want to dedicate to your business and can work around other commitments.
Kristy Hirt
Hello, all I am Kristy and I live in Sevierville Tennessee. I am just about through my first month of PC, and I am liking it but not in love just yet. I love all the products but I am still struggling, I guess that goes with anything you do new. I have never done anything like this before so this is all a new learning experience for me. I work full time and go to school full time for web design LOL I guess I like to be stressed to the max LOL LOL. I have 4 children 1 step son who has made me a grandmother almost 3 times now ( the baby is due in June) and I have 3 biological kids. The oldest is 23 then 22 then 16.

Welcome to CS Kristy!

Welcome Kristy, I am from your area New Market TN. Are you with a local upline or did you sign with a distance upline?

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, earn free products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the chance to develop new cooking and presentation skills, and gain valuable experience in sales and marketing.

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to purchase a Starter Kit which includes everything you need to start your business, including product samples, catalogs, and training materials. You can purchase the Starter Kit online or through a local consultant.

3. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and training options for new consultants. This includes online training through the Consultant's Corner, weekly webinars, local team meetings, and national training events. You will also have a mentor to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

4. How much time do I need to commit to being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the flexibility to choose how much time you want to dedicate to your business. You can work part-time or full-time, depending on your schedule and goals. However, the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have other commitments, such as a full-time job or family responsibilities. The beauty of being a consultant is that you can work around your schedule and make it fit into your life. Pampered Chef also offers online tools and resources to make it easier for you to manage your business on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RNurse74
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amy Hill
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SHELIA SLIDER