• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the ChefSuccess community in Northern VA?

In summary, ChefSuccess is a community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect and support each other, and the Northern VA community is known for being welcoming and passionate. The speaker has been with Pampered Chef for 1 year and is a Future Director in Northern VA. They were inspired to join ChefSuccess because of positive reviews from other consultants and chose Pampered Chef for their high-quality products and family-focused mission. The speaker's first consultant, KimmyDarling, is a successful and dedicated mentor. As a new member of the ChefSuccess community in Northern VA, one can expect to be welcomed and have access to resources and events for support and growth.
SharonZ_VA
Just stepping in and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Future Director in Northern VA. This month is actually my 1 year anniversary with PC. I've heard wonderful things about ChefSuccess and wanted to be part of the fun! KimmyDarling is my 1st Consultant and she is the one who introduced me.

Welcome, this site is a lot of fun, but has so much to offer information wise and support wise!

Welcome to our virtual cluster! I'm sure you will quickly discover how wonderful this place is!!

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you're here. You won't believe how many good ideas come from here-- it's truly like a huge Virtual Cluster.Y'all, Sharon is AWESOME. She was a long-time PC customer who turned me onto it before she even became a Consultant. One tour of her kitchen, and I was SOLD!

Welcome! We're glad you are here.

Welcome

And please don't hesitate to ask questions

Questions always help more than just you

~

Welcome to the group!! I'm pretty new around here as well and I keep thinking "If only I had joined sooner"!

Welcome! You've just become part of the best cluster in the business. (And I LOVE my cluster!) Where else can you get input from consultants & directors all over the world? Just remember that there are no stupid questions. Ask, answer, comment. We want to hear from you.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Wecome to our group. :)

Welcome to our virtual cluster:)

Yeah - let's hear it for the Virginians!!!!!!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster !!

Welcome! And don't worry... we won't hold it against you that you know KimmyDarling. LOL http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-021.gif

Welcome! Who else can you ask a PC question to in the middle of the night?:D

AJPratt said:
Welcome! And don't worry... we won't hold it against you that you know KimmyDarling. LOL http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-021.gif

BWAAAAHAHAHAAA!!!! I'm just seeing this!!!

Glad to have you here! This is a great place for information and support!

Welcome!! I too am from Virginia!!!

1. What is ChefSuccess and what is the Northern VA community like?

ChefSuccess is a community for Pampered Chef consultants to connect, share ideas, and support each other. The Northern VA community is known for being welcoming, supportive, and full of passionate individuals who are dedicated to their Pampered Chef businesses.

2. How long have you been with Pampered Chef and what is your role?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 1 year and I am a Future Director in Northern VA. I am excited to continue growing my business and helping others do the same.

3. What inspired you to join ChefSuccess and why did you choose Pampered Chef?

I was inspired to join ChefSuccess because I heard great things about the community from other consultants. I chose Pampered Chef because I love their high-quality products and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking and entertaining.

4. Can you tell us more about your first consultant, KimmyDarling?

KimmyDarling is my first consultant and she introduced me to Pampered Chef. She is a dedicated and successful consultant who has been with the company for several years. I am grateful for her mentorship and support as I start my journey with Pampered Chef.

5. What can I expect as a new member of the ChefSuccess community in Northern VA?

As a new member, you can expect to be welcomed with open arms and have access to a wealth of knowledge and support from fellow consultants. You will also have the opportunity to attend local events, trainings, and connect with other consultants in the area. We are excited to have you join our community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MelindaD
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Rachel