• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for hosting ideas for my pampered chef Grand Opening?

In summary, some hosting ideas for a Pampered Chef Grand Opening include hosting a virtual party, having a potluck style event, choosing a themed party, collaborating with other local businesses, and hosting an open house. These options allow for a variety of ways to engage and involve guests in the grand opening celebration.
topchef.heather
My name is Heather and I just started with PC. I was actually googling ideas for hosting my Grand Opening soon and a thread from this site popped up and I needed to sign in to view it....so here I am! I'm hoping to find some great ideas on this site and from other members and consultants. :chef:

hi and welcome! you will soon find that this site is amazing and has such great ideas, flyers, tips on anything and everything you could ever imagine. and great recipes! i am new myself joined in july and am addicted to this site! if i have a need of anything i come here first because most likely someone has already asked that question and i can just view the respones! its a great source of information!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site and your business! One tip on Grand openings, you have to call everyone, don't rely on a flier or invite.

Thanks for the advice - I've already been on here for hours going through everything. I can tell you that I am already a bit more excited about my Grand Opening and have gotten some great ideas!

Hey Heather, this is a cool site. I get lots from it and I'm new also.

Thanks, that's a great resource!

My pleasure, Heather.

Welcome to the site and to Pampered Chef!! You are going to love this business!!!!

Thanks! There is so much information that I don't know where to start or how to take it all in... I'm still looking for tips and ideas for my Grand Opening.

What is your plan right now, Heather? for your grand opening? Maybe we can give you some feedback on it....

Where in TX are you?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish in Texas said:
Where in TX are you?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I was about to ask the same thing!!!

Welcome to PC and CS, Heather!!!

Welcome Heather, I am new too and this has been such a great resource. It's full of ideas, recipes and flyers that many have worked hard on so we can have an easy time starting out!

Well, I was originally going to wait until September to do it b/c of scheduling and time constraints, but now after learning and see all of the different benefits of my first 30 days...I'm trying to hurry up and squeeze it in, hoping to get some shows booked as a result. So now I'm pushing for Aug. 29. I'm printing out a revised flyer/invitation that I found on this site and I'm going to hand that out. I have ordered some of the little supply items as a prize for the drawing slips and I'm trying to figure out something as a gift for bringing an uninvited friend. I really don't have too many ideas...that's what lead me to this website! I just know that I will have a door prize, since I'm the host, no host gift and something for bringing a friend. I will obviously do the cooking presentation...talk about what I know about the products. I was also trying to come up with some sort of "gift" or idea for guests who book a show through my show.

I was thinking of calendars for bringing a friend...any ideas yay or nay on the calendars??

Oh and I'm in Houston, actually Spring, but just in case no one knows where that is, it's North of Houston.

Sounds like you have a really good handle on this. In my opinion, I'm in this to make money, not spend it - especially in your first 30/90 days!! So, have you thought of a Mystery host show? I understand you probably want the free products from your show, but with the mystery host show you give tickets when they do different things. like bring a guest, purchase products, book a show, rsvp, etc... then you do a drawing and one person gets the free items and one person gets the 1/2 priced items. This gets people there becausee they have the chance to win free products and it doesnt' cost you anything! Just an idea. Search 'mystery host' on here to see invitations and more info.

I keep seeing things about the Mystery Host, but I haven't figured out how to really do it. Like how do I give away a 1/2 priced item? If the show sells enough to reach that point correct? Then they can order whatever product they want for 1/2 price? I guess the answer is in itself, just a little confusing to take in at first.

Ok, so let's say you have 10 guests and you have passed out tickets for various things. AFTER they have order, you draw. So they are still paying for whatever they ordered first round just like they were a guest. Because if you change what they order to make it free or 1/2 priced it could change your show total and show benefits. Then you draw 2 names - 1 for free products and 1 for 1/2 priced items. I say only 2 because you can make one the host and one the co-host and their items will be under their names for warranty purposes. So you just enter winner one's name again as the host and winner 2's name again as the co-host. Each winner will have their name listed twice, once as the guest order and once as the host order.

OH! and the show does have to be at least $300 for their to be a half priced winner, you are correct.

Hope that wasn't totally confusing as I explained the logistics of it... sorry if it was :)

No, not confusing, I think I understand it all. I've been searching Mystery Host on here and there is so much to go through! I'm trying to filter through it all!

What are some hosting ideas for a Pampered Chef Grand Opening?

1. Virtual party: Host a virtual party where guests can join from the comfort of their own homes. This is a great option for those who may not be able to attend in person.

2. Potluck style: Ask each guest to bring a dish or ingredient and create a potluck style event where everyone can cook together and try new recipes.

3. Themed party: Choose a theme for your grand opening such as a luau or Italian night and plan decorations and menu items to match.

4. Collaborate with other local businesses: Partner with a nearby restaurant or boutique to co-host the grand opening and cross-promote each other's businesses.

5. Open house: Keep it simple with an open house style event where guests can stop by at any time and browse products, enjoy refreshments, and enter raffles or giveaways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DeniseT
  • Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Audra Noonan