• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Consultants in Central NJ?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking products. They also offer cooking demonstrations and parties where guests can learn how to use the products and purchase them. To find Pampered Chef Consultants in Central NJ, you can search online, attend a party or event, or ask for recommendations. Anyone over 18 can become a consultant and receive training and support from the company. The benefits of becoming a consultant include setting your own schedule, earning commission on sales, receiving discounts on products, and building relationships. Pampered Chef is a reputable company with over 40 years of experience and a commitment to giving back to the community.
cat
Gold Member
Hi There,

My name is Cat, short for Catherine. I'm in Central NJ. I just discovered this group a couple of days ago and I love it! I've been staying up all hours of the night reading posts and printing flyers!! I've been with the Pampered Chef since September 2004, but I only do it part time because I found out that same month that I was pregnant with my second child! I now have 2 sons, 3 yrs and 8 months!

I have only wonderful things to say about the Pampered Chef, it's products and business opportunities! After hosting a show about 5 years ago, I decided to give selling a try. I LOVE to cook, but I had a fear of public speaking, so I thought this might bring me out of my shell. I haven't gotten any complaints yet! ;)

I wanted to thank all the members who post their documents and flyers. It is tremendously helpful! I am bringing some of the ideas to my next team sales meeting to share with the other girls.

----------------
Cat Hernandez
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Welcome Cat! I have only been doing PC since April 2005 and you can see by how many posts I have, I stayed up all night reading and printing as well! :p This board is great because if you have a question, post it and it's usually answered within a few hours! Good Luck with your business in 2006! :)

I was on this site for hours too when I first found it. I'm going to have my second son as well in March! I'm hoping to not have to take any leave from PC after having him. I really want to earn one of the trips this year. Welcome and good luck!

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Janel, congrats on your second son! How old is the first? I was planning on taking leave if necessary, but I ended up being ok because of catalog shows.

I love the flexibility of this business, don't you?? :)

Hi and welcome, Cat!
I, too, was so glad that I found this site.
I started PC in Oct/04 - my youngest was just 6 weeks. :)
I am due with baby #4 in June (the others are 5,3,18 months) and hope to not have to take a leave because I want one of those incentive trips this year!

Thanks Marg!

Congratulations to you too on your fourth child! Oh, it would be nice to earn a trip, but I am nowhere NEAR the first level! Maybe I'll set higher goals in 2006!

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and other cooking products. They also offer cooking demonstrations and parties where guests can learn how to use the products and purchase them.

2. How do I find Pampered Chef Consultants in Central NJ?

You can easily find Pampered Chef Consultants in Central NJ by searching online for local consultants, attending a Pampered Chef party or event, or asking friends and family for recommendations.

3. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can become a Pampered Chef Consultant. No prior experience in sales or cooking is necessary, as the company provides training and support to all consultants.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant, including the ability to set your own schedule, earn commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to meet new people and build relationships.

5. Is Pampered Chef a reputable company?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has earned a reputation for providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. They also have a strong commitment to giving back to the community through various charitable initiatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Gavin