1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hi There,My name is Cat, short for Catherine. I'm in Central NJ. I

1. cat

cat Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi There,

My name is Cat, short for Catherine. I'm in Central NJ. I just discovered this group a couple of days ago and I love it! I've been staying up all hours of the night reading posts and printing flyers!! I've been with the Pampered Chef since September 2004, but I only do it part time because I found out that same month that I was pregnant with my second child! I now have 2 sons, 3 yrs and 8 months!

I have only wonderful things to say about the Pampered Chef, it's products and business opportunities! After hosting a show about 5 years ago, I decided to give selling a try. I LOVE to cook, but I had a fear of public speaking, so I thought this might bring me out of my shell. I haven't gotten any complaints yet! ;)

I wanted to thank all the members who post their documents and flyers. It is tremendously helpful! I am bringing some of the ideas to my next team sales meeting to share with the other girls.

----------------
    Cat Hernandez
    Independent Kitchen Consultant

Jan 5, 2006
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Welcome Cat! I have only been doing PC since April 2005 and you can see by how many posts I have, I stayed up all night reading and printing as well! :p This board is great because if you have a question, post it and it's usually answered within a few hours! Good Luck with your business in 2006! :)

Jan 5, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I was on this site for hours too when I first found it. I'm going to have my second son as well in March! I'm hoping to not have to take any leave from PC after having him. I really want to earn one of the trips this year. Welcome and good luck!

Jan 5, 2006
  4. cat

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Janel, congrats on your second son! How old is the first? I was planning on taking leave if necessary, but I ended up being ok because of catalog shows.

I love the flexibility of this business, don't you?? :)

Jan 5, 2006
  5. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Hi and welcome, Cat!
    I, too, was so glad that I found this site.
    I started PC in Oct/04 - my youngest was just 6 weeks. :)
    I am due with baby #4 in June (the others are 5,3,18 months) and hope to not have to take a leave because I want one of those incentive trips this year!

Jan 5, 2006
  6. cat

Thanks Marg!

Congratulations to you too on your fourth child! Oh, it would be nice to earn a trip, but I am nowhere NEAR the first level! Maybe I'll set higher goals in 2006!

Jan 5, 2006
Have something to add?