• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Fun and Earn Free Stuff as a Consultant?

In summary, Pampered Chef allows anyone who is 18 years or older and has a passion for cooking and hosting parties to join as a consultant. As a consultant, you can earn free products through the Host Program and other incentives and rewards. To become a consultant, you must sign up through the website or a consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete an online training program. Pampered Chef also provides extensive support and training through online programs, team calls, and conferences. You can still be a consultant even if you have a full-time job or other commitments, as you have the flexibility to work at your own pace and schedule.
ArleneS734
Hi! I'm Arlene Stromberg from Springfield, IL.
I've only been a Consultant a month.
Here to learn and grow as a Consultant.

Welcome to CS!

Admin Greg said:
Welcome to CS!
Thank you!

Welcome, Arlene! I'm a former consultant and just placed a smallish Black Friday order with you.
Not a scam, I paid by credit card - on the PC website.Glad to see PC finally fixed their website so it doesn't time out with the consultant info. About 10 years ago I was selling, but lost hundreds of dollars sales & finally decided to quit, when my customer orders & commission went to some random director in the area. So, keep an eye out, you should get commission on $122. Wheee! Don't spend it all in one place, lol. I'm impressed you posted your entire name & photo, so I could actually order from you.
So many new members here on chefsuccess only post a first name - impossible to find them without a last name.It's what you make it. Don't feel like you have to buy every item in the catalog or haul every item to every party. Have fun with it, and get out of your family/friend circle as soon as you can to people who haven't heard about PC.Wishing you the best during your PC career!

Thank you do much! I was just short of earning this month's reward and your order got me to that level. Your words of encouragement and guidance mean a lot. Thanks again!

How fun to earn the free stuff, right?
You're very welcome!

1. Can anyone join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, anyone who is 18 years or older and has a passion for cooking and hosting parties can join as a consultant.

2. How do I earn free stuff as a consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn free products through our Host Program, where you can host cooking parties and earn credits towards free products. You can also earn free products through incentives and rewards offered by Pampered Chef.

3. What is the process to become a consultant?

To become a consultant, you will need to sign up through our website or through a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete our online training program. Once you have completed these steps, you will officially become a consultant and can start hosting parties and earning rewards.

4. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide for its consultants?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for its consultants. We offer online training programs, weekly team calls, and regional and national conferences where you can learn from top consultants and leaders in the company. We also have a dedicated support team to help with any questions or concerns you may have.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can definitely be a consultant even if you have other commitments. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work at your own pace and schedule your own parties. You can also choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your availability and goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCpenguin71
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder